What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Lt. Crunchy & Aphrodite Jones - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordred

Your In-game name

Ivke

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lt. Crunchy & Aphrodite Jones

Date of the incident

14/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all sorry for my bad English and many grammar mistakes. I was passing through the center of Kavala, safe zone. When yellow SUV crushed into mine SUV causing explosion and I was downed. After a bit of trolling me around while I was laying on the floor other player named "Robin" came and helped me, because in that there was no healers online. While he was healing me, they run away to change clothes. After some time I got a new vehicle and I was passing through the same place. They were there and they started "jumping under my vehicle". Which I successfully avoided. But then, hunting started. They enter the car and started crashing into my new vehicle, but that attempt also didn't worked out for them because their SUV exploded and both of them died from bleeding. As they respawned near me, they immediately came over to mess with me a little bit more. Counting on new life rule I was pretending that I don't know who are they, but trolling just continued and in that moment, Lt. Crunchy said your vehicle is unlocked, and I reflexively unlocked it. He entered my vehicle and didn't stop on my request, and not even that, he made 1 turn and he was going into me to over run me once again. Then I opened fire on my own truck with goal to finish with him once for all. After he was killed, and his friend, Aphrodite Jones run away. I fixed that truck and change it with bigger so I can start working with apples. Guess who came to me on my work! As I was full of apples I tried to outsmart them and I pulled back to center into save zone so I can sell my products. While I was selling they tried once again to over run me in SAFE ZONE! But even then their plan didn't worked for them as they got them self killed. After one more respawn for Lt. Crunchy he came again to same spot and he somehow successfully flip my truck, and truck almost killed me. After a few of moment cop car came to spot to remove all mess, and they give up for a moment. Meanwhile I wanted to hide in market to write this report but even then they tried to blocked me outside and overrun with vehicle.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/s6STabl
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @Mordred.

Is there a possibility that you have video evidence of the incident? With pictures it's not possible to determine what actually happened.

Nah, I'm not recording it. But you can follow text and pictures to understand what is happening

@Mordred no video, nothing being actioned. We can not know for certain what happened if we do not have a un-edited video of the situation. 

EDIT: Yes, I see you lying bleeding out in a greenzone, but as I said, without video we can not know for sure wether you actually died in the greenzone or if you were dragged into it. This is one of the reasons we need videos of such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back