What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - salim ilalen - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

George R

Your In-game name

George R

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

salim ilalen

Date of the incident

14/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well, I was running to go get my car and it has been around 6 months since I have last played so I decided to ask for how to put my hands up and ironically enough I got mugged right out side of the garage and was screamed in low quality RP to "Hands up get on the floor" a couple of times " In a heavy accent that was hard to make out any actual words and then I was told to get my car "I was never in one so he assumed I had one" and told me to go inside of the greenzone and get a car while aiming a gun at me and ordering me around to what I complied and gave him a couple chances to think about what he is doing by saying "How do you know I have a car" to him.

The rules that were violated were:
(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.
(6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.
(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.
Also in my opinion it could be meta as in OOC before any interaction was made I asked how to put my hands up as I forgot the bind and 20 seconds later he pulled a gun on me, and also the RP that he gave was not of a high enough standard in my opinion as he was unable to give any clear instructions and he said he "knew I had a car" when no car was visible to him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://streamable.com/80f07
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Player you are reporting as less than 20 hours and you can hear he is new to the server and you want him banned without trying to speak to him first ? 

I don't know every new person like you might, it was my first time playing in months and months, I never said to ban him by making a report  as that is your choice and discretion to do so by reporting him I wanted to get it dealt with and I am not here to tell you how to do your job as I know it is stressful enough, you can understand how my first experience of the server in 6 months can change my opinion on the server but right now I don't care what happens to him as long as he is dealt with and has an understanding of the server and what the rules are.

Hi @George R 

It was definitely the right thing to do bringing it to our attention. There’s obviously a lot of learning from this situation for this guy.

I would have liked to have had a chat with him before issuing a ban, much like Deleter was suggesting, seeing as he’s obviously new. However he hasn’t registered on here so I will get him to join TS before joining our servers again.

Thank you George.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back