What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Dylielee - 14/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylielee

In-game Name
Comrade Dylan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/07/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
2.1 / 2.13

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I picked up a truck at a spawn point and started dropping it all over the town. I believe the admin saw me doing it at the time and immediately banned me and this was almost 2 years ago.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that you should unban me as I have genuinely changed, and although I know you can't know that for certain what you do know is that in 9 days of making this post 2 years will have passed from the day I was banned in 2017, you will also see the fact that I made an appeal a while back but it timed out as I wasn't able to reply to it in time. When I was here, I spent almost all of my time on Arma on this server and to be honest it is legitimately the best Altis Life server around, which is why I wish to be allowed to play again. I hope you realise that I have changed and won't go around breaking rules as I did before. Thanks for reading

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Sorry for replying again but I'd just like to correct that my ingame name at the time was Lee Smith I believe but that's what it is currently, sorry if that might have caused any confusion

lets kick this off,  go to the rulespage and copy and paste thhe rules you broke, Then tell me why rules liek this are important for a rp server. 
After that explain to me what your goals will be, if we choose to unban you? 

Rule 2.1 - "Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming)."
Rule 2.13 - Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed). "

If you were to unban me, I would do the same thing as I did before, exempting the breaking of rules of course. Drive about, make friends and make money and have an all around good time. Yous have these rules on this server so as to ensure that there's a high quality experience of RP on the server for everyone and that it's not ruined by things like what I did.

So you got banned in 2017, Then in 2018 you appealed, Now in 2019 you appeal again. Why did you decide to give it a other shot? 

So you got banned in 2017, Then in 2018 you appealed, Now in 2019 you appeal again. Why did you decide to give it a other shot? 
It wasn't really that simple, I've appealed 14 times now but literally all of them timed out because I was away. I've decided to give it another shot because recently I've really been wanting back to play on the server, specifically this one as well, as I do think it's the best AltisLife server out there.

ive looked over your last appeal, So how will you be sure to keep yourself out of trouble? 

ive looked over your last appeal, So how will you be sure to keep yourself out of trouble? 
I'd try my best to by not engaging in any activity that would get me into trouble in the first place. Like, the reason of my ban was completely self induced, so I just make sure not to break any rules as most of it is really just down to self effort and awareness

alright was not to sure what you ment by that. 
Do you think you wioll be able to follow all our rules this time? 

alright was not to sure what you ment by that. 
Do you think you wioll be able to follow all our rules this time? 

I definitely do. To be honest, I've had quite a time to think about it haha so yeah. Plus, I'm more mature now as I was then as then I had just turned 13 but now I'm 15

alright lets give you a chance to proof to us how you has changed. 

UNBANNED 18-07-2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back