What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Bot Black - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

David Gaming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bot Black

Date of the incident

14/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was looking over Poseidon Weed Processor to see when a group of trucks will leave, I saw a Poseidon member going there and then he got shoot at so I knew those guys were not friendly.
Because I was far away from them with no gun in my hands I thought I would be safe, but after speaking with Bot Black on TS he said that it was an active gunfight altho the fight seemed over as soon as the Poseidon died, after that there were no more shoots fired.

I think this is RDM because I don't see any reasonable way on how someone could think a guy over 500m away with no gun in hand is involved with 1 Poseidon, I also was not wearing Poseidon uniform or any other clothes I've ever seen them wear.

Bot Black also said that my helicopter was tracered by them, which it was not. They shoot warning shoots at the helicopter in front of me but not on my helicopter.

I also told him in TS that he should had waited a second before he shoots, to confirm the threat, which he said he did but clearly he didn't since he said I was looking at them with a gun, which clearly I wasn't.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Ut7e2kVk7iA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
Bot Black here, 

I'd like to start off by trying to explain this whole situation and what exactly was going on here, as the video evidence does not quite show an entire picture of what was happening.

So, a few minutes before your video started there were around 6 or so Hemtt boxes at what I believe to have been the Poseidon Weed processor. After a bit of a discussion/exchange with the rebels at the trucks we ended up attempting to rob them, which resulted in a gunfight with rebels over the trucks and their contents. Gunfire was exchanged and a few people from the opposition was killed. Everyone at this time were mostly setup in positions and taking cover as we believed there were more rebels around the area.

During the whole situation a few helicopters were flying and hovering around the airspace of the fight. These helicopters were issued tracers, and in some cases multiple times to make sure that the pilots properly received the warning. The helicopters that failed to leave the area were engaged upon after giving them a fair chance to leave. Somewhere in this whole situation Poseidon ended up getting involved, which now I see why, since in your video you are calling us out and giving our positions out to the Cartel which is putting our lives in danger, not that I knew that at the time but still, not so innocent it seems.

This whole situation now, in my opinion, was an active firefight with rebels and Poseidon over the trucks and whatever else. I would also like to declare that most of the people from our side had suppressors on our weapons, which could of lowered your ability to hear a lot our gunshots during the situation. I don't believe the situation was as clear as you're making out. We were not playing as police (police holiday), where you have a general police rule of 5 minutes of no shots until the situation is pretty much deemed over. We're all involved in a hostile situation that doesn't just magically end because of a time limit, even though it was only a few minutes before last shots regardless, and you have a gun on your back, spotting on a hill. In addition to this, I would like to add that after our chat we confirmed you were in fact the pilot of one of the helicopters that we engaged upon that landed behind the hill you was spotting from, which was taken into consideration. As your helicopter was shot at, you landed behind a hill then proceeded to setup with a visible gun.

So all together:

1. It was an active fight between Rebels & Poseidon 
  2. You were flying a helicopter that was engaged upon 
  3. You were spotting & calling out our positions to Poseidon, endangering our lives
  4. You were setup in a sniper-like position with a visible gun while range finding an active fight. 
So i'm just confused as to exactly why i'm getting reported. You was very aware of the current situation, but claimed ignorance to it over our text chat on Teamspeak.

It seemed like you did not take getting killed too well, which is understandable sometimes. There is many things that could of been done to avoid your death, I feel like I wasn't actually in the wrong. But these things leading up to your death could of been avoided by yourself. You knew full well shots were fired and still proceed to decamp your helicopter that was shot at, with a weapon and laid on a hill looking like you have intentions to kill. Sadly I do not have any evidence from this situation, but if you could possibly upload a slightly longer video to show the part where your helicopter is engaged upon please? As I feel that could add some key evidence to this report. 

I'll post the chat logs from our TS conversation just to show how the conversation went and maybe it shows some more information that I may have missed here. (Excuse some spelling and grammar errors from our chat log), I was flying around in a helicopter while typing and didn't double check everything.

f50c5a1ce28003b9869c81986eb7434a.png

I will not be commenting any further, unless required by staff. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I'm not able to provide a video where my helicopter got engaged since that didn't happen.

Also as you can see from my video if I was involved in the combat that you claim was happening you'll see that I had clear shots on at least 2 of you, which I didn't took because we weren't engaged and I wasn't there to shoot you.

Also when I flyed behind the hill all I saw were body bags and downed players, by my count 5-6 of them. Therefore I reasonable concluded that a fight might had happen but not going on.

Just because you exchanged a few bullets with another group that shouldn't turn the whole area in a KOS zone.

And as you said I was looking with range finders, and i still didn't saw and tracers, muzzle flashes or people being shoot apart from that 1 Poseidon member.

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

OK - we have some time to read through the report and your comments and first of all let me start out by applauding you both for keeping it civil and constructive.

Now, I have reviewed both the footage and your explanations detailing the events and I see a few different issues on both sides that lead to the ultimate ending of the situation.

1) @DavidGaming When you decide to remain within a combat zone / active situation where you have seen shots fired at helicopters, body bags laying around and you see people running around with weapons out then you need to consider whether or not you want to involve yourself. If you decide to land your helicopter in the vicinity of an active situation and have a weapon visible on your back with rangefinders out, scouting the battlefield then you are not just a passive bystander. Next time, if you truly do not wish to be part of the action and potentially end up on the wrong side of a barrel then you need to stay away, or at the very least backpack your weapon and not pose as a threat in the way you did. I do, however, understand that you felt you weren't a threat because you didn't bring out your weapon but I can tell you from my own personal experience that I kill more people on the battlefield without a weapon but by spotting (thermals) then when I'm actively engaged with a weapon. So, just because you didn't use your weapon doesn't make you any less of a target in the future. Stay away if you dont want to involve yourself.

2) @Jamie Seeing as I have no evidence to go by I will not be able to confirm any of your alleged tracers but I will have to go by the evidence provided. My main issue with your actions is that you failed to have eyes on the helicopter and the subsequent decamp. DavidGaming could very well have been a random bystander who hadn't shown any hostility. In situations similar to this we always encourage you to ensure that the person you are in fact shooting is 100% involved. Only because he had his rangefinders out and his weapon visible am I going to accept the shots fired at him. The learning from this is that you would have to actively deem him involved before shooting him.

Report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back