What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I would like to thank the RPUK Community for the support shown to me...

Peppa Pig

I wasn`t to sure where to post this so I chose Altis Life to pass on my message that I feel is very important to me pass on a message of thanks to a great community here in RPUK....As some of you know Ive been fight that mother fucker called cancer now for 42 days as of today...Ive completed 5 sessions out of 8 so far of Radiation therapy the latest onebeing completed yesterday... plus the chemo intake via a pill called Paclitaxel...So far Ive lost 60 pounds in 40 days and I'm fighting this thing the best I can...I'm doing my best to hide this from my kids but when you melt like Frosty the snowman in mid July its kinda hard for them not to see it...Ive received a lot of support from the people that Ive become close with here in the RPUK community...I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart all  the people that have given me the support that I need and also thank RPUK management for have created this community...With out the support from the RPUK community I'm not sure how I would go about changing my mind on the fight I'm involved in... I have a very special thanks to give to all Poseidon members that are there for me in particular @Raptor @Nalurah @Charles Vane @Eemil @SALV @Tuna @Drex @Stavik @Aiden @Wiisy @Nuclear @Slawek Orion @Warwick @Sou Cheng @Mad Yoke and alot of others that Im having a hard time naming...The thing about this cancer bullshit and all the meds Im taking it kinda fucks with my memory a little bit...Thank you all here in RPUK for being there for me and hopefully  all will end well...Rest assured that should shit go bad and I die I most definatley be breaking NLR should god give me the opportunity to do so 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
You are forgiven for missing my tag, wish you all the best bro keep us all updated and hopefully you'll be better soon.

regear and go again ❤️ 

Takes massive balls to post something like this for everyone to read. Mad respect hope you pull through pal ❤️

Big respect to you mate, I Wish all the best for your journey ❤️ Got the best humor and I hope to be able to create even more good memories with you. Stay strong ❤️ 

You are the man bro, keep fighting, the plebs never give in and it’s not just the island we don’t give in to, it’s everything!❤️

Keep going strong pal! You can do it, I´m convinced... You´re on of the first people in this community that gained my respect and rightfully so. I´m wishing you all the best mate ❤️

Keep fighting old man (one of the few I can call that)

fuck cancer. 

Fuck cancer, you always had this thing beat! It never knew what was gunna hit it!

You can do this man ❤. If you ever want someone to speak to, you know where you can find me! 

Well put Vladic, Fuck Cancer.

I've got nothing but respect for you, stay strong and you WILL beat it. I'm rooting for you!

Back