What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - rhys and his friend dont know the name - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirdaanslot

Your In-game name

sirdaanslot

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

rhys and his friend dont know the name

Date of the incident

15/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

me and my mate(gzeeman) where at agios we just had an interaction with the police they took our guns and they told my friend we could get them back at the police station in agios. gzeeman was there first he was in the blue zone already. those pulled guns on him and when i walked up to them they started shooting me so i shot back killed one and after i called them out to go to teamspeak they disconected.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/pKOuPOzS5yU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

hi there there went something wrong with the upload here is the good link

https://youtu.be/QDO5EKu_AL0

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right then, my biggest apologies for late response, life 😛

So looking at this, there could have been possibility of RDM, but im missing some moment that we can see earlier in the video, but that gets out done anyway the main rule this will be going under is:

(6.2.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a blue zone

This was quite blatant in this report and looking at the language said from them over chat kind of reinforces this fact of attitude.

So the actioning a ban on both players, Rhys and Jay for 6.2.1, Killing people in blue zone.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back