What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Rankovic - 15/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankovic

In-game Name
Rankovic

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/05/2018

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i messed up with RP, i didnt get how chats work,or ingame mic talking,but now i went over it and looked up what i did wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
Becouse i made newbie mistake,and didnt know how things work,i havent played RP in arma and the server was my first time...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to our rulepage and copy and paste the rule you broke. And tell me why we have this rule in place. 
Then afterwards explain to me why you did not read our rules before joining, As you had no clue what to do, And how things work. 
This could save you alot of trouble. 

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

if there wasnt this rule,server wouldnt be RP and people would keep talking about RL stuff.

Well i played San Andreas Roleplay and i tought it would be same deal but it had IC and OOC chat wich i didnt get that ooc is side,yeah basicly i messed up i should have readed all the rules

English is not my native so im sorry if i wrote some things wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you got banned more then a year ago. 
What has changed since then? You got more expierence since then? 
(Just want to know abit more, Please dont mention any other communities or servers) 

Yeah,since than i played a lot more Arma and learned more about RP.

And im taking it more seriously now.

Alright, i give you a other chance, Make sure to read the rules. 
Any more qeustions feel free to join our teamspeak. 
Enjoy! 

UNBANNED 18-07-2019

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back