What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - JSNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Jon Snow

In-game Name

lil jxn snxw

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116967-permanent-ban-appeal-jsnow/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

So i was banned for 1.2, I was blatantly racist and i admit it. It was totally wrong and not needed and will never happen again.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Its not been 6 months but i have been working and chilling out with my daughter, i have not touched my pc since i've been banned.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the community because i have spent the past 2 years on this community and its been one of the best experiences. I recently left the cops as i was getting fed up with how stuff was going down for the past 8 months and i made my own gang as a rebel, at this current time rebel is abit scarce and i wanted to have fun in trying to help revive it by making a gang. The past couple of days have been fun and i have really enjoyed it. I 100% think my decision to leave the cops was the best idea for me. I would love to return to this.

Why should we unban you ?

Firsty i do not condone anything i have done and i will never do it again. Look i know it might be early to put this unban appeal up and i know i did wrong and i admit that, i was recently told by another member of staff about the other idiots that got banned after me and what they've done since then now im not apart of this nor will i be apart of it, they have thrown there toys out of the pram and are trying to make themselves look cool in front of there friends when its childish and pathetic and makes them look like tools. So ever since i got banned i haven't touched my pc, i took my ban on the chin and admitted i did wrong so i think you should unban me because i have been here along time and its been the best arma experience i have had being in this community. I have been banned once before this but it was a mix up and got sorted out pretty quickly. I have never broke rules of such before and i can assure you it was a one off and will never ever happen again. It was a mistake that will never happen again and i can assure you if you decide to unban me i will not let you down again. I hope to be back soon. Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you consider unbanning me so i can play and have fun on this wonderful community once again.
- Jon Snow

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back