What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Arbaaz - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomartus

Your In-game name

Jomartus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Arbaaz

Date of the incident

16/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was at the end process of doing a High Grade Weed run. And I was heading to the Poseidon drug dealer. I see there's a Hemtt there with an armed rebel selling weed, but my friend was in the area so I landed to sell my weed. I hop out and heal myself, and say hi to him. He then proceeds to pull his gun out and try rob me. As you can see in the video, (the situation starts at 6:30), he had shot me before actually finishing his sentence and warning me ,"if I pull a gun out I will be sprayed." From my point of view it seems to be RDM and Poor/Low Quality RP.

The rule RDM states, (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

I believe this initiation would come under RDM and Poor/Low Quality RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AyExlKOJxo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What's there to talk about? I didn't lose anything. How could we resolve it?

Let me get straight to it. I made a honest mistake as i panicked  when you pulled out your weapon. i was still inshiating when you pulled it out and in the heat of the moment i opened fire.I would like to apologize for my actions as this should have never happend. 

When I tried to talk to you in the situation, you didn't seem so sorry. 

Well i did let the medic get you up when i realised i messed up. and also let you leave. And i left it at that 

Well, you were telling the medic not to pick me up, then my mate was like nah get him up, and somehow you knew my friend so you let the medic get me. However you started lock-picking my Orca with the weed in it. And Poseidon had to tell you to stop. So I don't know man.

I understand iv done wrong but you dont want to resolve it. so im just gonna leave it here for the admins to decide. 

I tried to talk to you when I was down, however you were just being cheeky and rude to me the whole time. 

It was roleplay . if you had a problem  you should have messaged me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Arbaaz I was considering a stern warning along with a warning point for your behavior. Then I decided to quickly take a look at your record of warnings and see if you had any prior issues with pulling the trigger abit too soon or otherwise not being able to follow the rules. And guess what I found? Bingo - an RDM report that was accepted and a ban was issued not more than 4 months ago. It would appear as if the way you conduct yourself needs a serious reconsideration. 

Its absolutely imperative - super important - that we all follow the boundaries of the sandbox we play in. You pulled the trigger even before you had completed your initiation. Thats not acceptable.

Report accepted

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back