What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

"Welcome to Altis" - Alfred William

Before you watch the video I would like you to read the list of apologies.

List of apologies:

The sound and video quality (phone)

The weird "up my big nose" angle (it was on my desktop leaning against a coffee cup)

The weird faces I make (concentrating)

The mistakes (didn't practice)

Unintentional changes in tempo (needs more practice)

Every time the melody gets a bit bland or does not quite fit in with the chords (I mostly improvised the melody)

Not dearing to go all out on the chorus (it's late and I don't live alone)

Subpar lyrics (no excuse for this one, I'm just a bad lyricist)

The mess (I'm messy)

My hair (just how it looks)

My painfully ugly teenstache (I'm out of shaving cream and it's too expensive)

Potential spelling errors in the lyrics underneath the video

Now that you have read all my apologies you are free to watch the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All things considered I'm quite happy with it although it's no masterpiece. It was just meant to be fun and goofy song for me to play in Altis Life.

I will happily take consctructive criticism, but please do consider that I wrote it just now in about 45 minutes, and it will be much better once I have played it a bit more.

Thank you for your time!

Lyrics:

Verse
Welcome to Altis where the sun is always shining, and the hobos always whining, and the citizens are mining their diamonds.
If you run into the Poseidon cartel, just don't fuck with them and all will be well.
When you go to the Kavala square, you can always be sure someone is there.

Chorus
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. The place where nothing is quite what it seems.
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Come and experience the utmost extremes.
The place of friends, the place to spend your weekends. If you can make ends meet.

Verse
The community is simply uncontended, but if you do something bad you will be apprehended.
The police here do care about you and me. They might even cure your hepatitis B.
No actually that's probably a case for NHS, but I apologise, I digress.

Chorus
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Where you can buy the very best ice creams.
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Where you can share all your favourite memes.
The place of friends, the place to spend your weekends. If you can make ends meet.

Solo

Verse
If you fall from a mall don't be afraid, the NHS will come to your aid.
They will help you with a smile. Perhaps chat for a while.
They well keep you alive on this isle.

Chorus

Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. The place where nothing is quite what it seems.
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Come and experience the utmost extremes.
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Where you can buy the very best ice creams.
Welcome to Altis, island of dreams. Where you can share all your favourite memes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! You really show the best parts of the community and why I play here!

Great song @Alfred William! Looking forward to seeing you around Kavala singing again 🙂

My dude you need to make more of this maybe about gangs or police etc. Just keep it up 

Back