What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Someone give me shooting lessons.

I'm pretty sure because you were crouching most of the bullets just hit the bottom of your window because you are crouched. >.< Easy way to check this is dont aim down sight and if your crosshair is really tiny you're just shooting the wall in front of you😳

god you are bad at this. Best way to improve is just practice id say the adrenaline got the better of you you were swaying like crazy.

god you are bad at this. Best way to improve is just practice id say the adrenaline got the better of you you were swaying like crazy.
or maybe not shoot the wall in front of you...

lmao @Romly that was fucking hilarious , you better train up your aim

Whilst your comment has hurt my feelings, I will take it as constructive criticism and become a better marksman. 

yeah shooting windows and walls isn't going to get you anywhere 😞 xD

@Romly Steps to Life correction:

Dont shoot a window or a wall

Get rid of ERCO

Buy a "Gaming" LED RGB Mouse pad...

Get an ARCO

Dont aim on bottom sight as your too zoomed in...

Thank the officers for removing the SPAR 17 and buy a MK1 or even MK18 

Then... 

Hand  yourself in to NCA so we can up our weapon statistics... 

Your welcome

@Romly Steps to Life correction:

Dont shoot a window or a wall

Get rid of ERCO

Buy a "Gaming" LED RGB Mouse pad...

Get an ARCO

Dont aim on bottom sight as your too zoomed in...

Thank the officers for removing the SPAR 17 and buy a MK1 or even MK18 

Then... 

Hand  yourself in to NCA so we can up our weapon statistics... 

Your welcome
giphy.gif

@SI Ali Barber This guys over trained for NCA get him recruited
Any chance we could organise a little shooting range day out? I'll pack my own lunch.

Back