What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mississippi's Million Dollar Gunslinger Tournament

SR ARAC Mississippi

I am setting up a gunslinger tournament like on the movie, The Quick and the Dead.

- Free entry

- Up to 10 entries

- you bring a witness like a old gentleman's duel who will be in charge of holding your stuff

- you fight naked, but ill provide the zubar and one cylinder

- if you die you lose, just like real life. no going to killfeed for first kill.

- if no one dies, you lose

- I set up the duels

- last one alive wins 1 mil

Who is in?

Unique idea i like it but i wonder if the staff would approve such event

Unique idea i like it but i wonder if the staff would approve such event
Staff shouldn't have an issue, Mississippi perhaps collab with @Nalurah since this isn't an event we've seen before? However if you want it to be abut underground and what not then feel free to organise it on your own, you may have unwanted guests though.

I'll be down for helping out with the event @Mississippi, but I have question though..

-Where would it be held (location)?

~Snuffles

-Event team member.

(I won't be home until either Friday or Saturday, but if you haven't found anyone who want to Help out until then, just message me either on Discord, TS or via DM's)

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always kidnap some people and make them do it, and still reward the winner, that way it is still with-in the rules, #HoboDeathPit

I'm actually scouting locations.. I want a street that way people can over look it on balconies if they want but I also want it out of the way of traffic. But, it also needs to be neutral territory, sorry Poseidon. I was looking at the area between diamond shop and repair station outside airport. In that area is a courtyard that is walled in and balconies.

There is also an ATM in case people want to side bet.

I was also thinking of setting up duels, but allowing someone to challenge someone.

It would be sweet if I could get a representative of the different gangs and a police rep, that way it is a community thing. And I know it wont happen but, what if the winner got a BIG IRON badge for the forum. And if these events get accepted.. I'm more than willing to front the prize money anytime you want to do the event.

Also, if someone wants to move this to suggestions please do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back