What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

KOTH

Darryl Duffy

Event Name: KOTH (king of the hill)

Description of Event: well this is a easy one, some good old king of the hill, i remember years ago this was a thing, wondering if it could be brought back for a night? 

Time and date: Like a Friday or something 

Reward: N/A

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): N/A

Required admin assistance: N/A

I used to live on the king of the hill server even had Wilco make us some forum areas and ts channels at the time! Would love a server wide event where we all jump on a RPUK king of the hill server for a game per week!

+1

To cut a long story short

About a year ago I approached KOTH to ask if we could host our own server on one of our boxes, The answer was no due to our donation box on our website (yet they allow servers who sell slots) but that's completely their choice.

The other option is to rent a shared per slot KOTH server from gamingdeluxe who have little DDOS protection meaning that no doubt if we did host one a game wouldn't last very long if its not on one of our dedicated boxes.

There is also plenty of servers out there a group of people can jump on and enjoy, at this stage and this point of time unless a group of people get heavy in tweeting KOTH on twitter, I cannot see RPUK hosting a KOTH server sadly.

giphy.gif

Assemble the twitter RPUK army!

About a year ago I approached KOTH to ask if we could host our own server on one of our boxes, The answer was no due to our donation box on our website (yet they allow servers who sell slots) but that's completely their choice.
Approach them once again? Over the course of a year a lot changes, or some sort of agreement regarding the donations and how that happens could be come across(to clarify not saying anything about giving them any of the money)

To cut a long story short

The other option is to rent a shared per slot KOTH server from gamingdeluxe who have little DDOS protection meaning that no doubt if we did host one a game wouldn't last very long if its not on one of our dedicated boxes.

There is also plenty of servers out there a group of people can jump on and enjoy, at this stage and this point of time unless a group of people get heavy in tweeting KOTH on twitter, I cannot see RPUK hosting a KOTH server sadly.
That's fucking rats like!!!! 

@Simon Ross Unfortunately I think that's what its about, Via GamingDeluxe there earning a lot of commission.

Considering the vast number of KOTH servers now compared to then, I do not feel the need for another one! So we wont be contacting them and focusing our efforts elsewhere.

Now although not related to KOTH have you thought about Garrys mod....you might laugh but there were some very good serious rp ones back in the day, and it has a constant player base, as well as who doesn’t have that game!

@Simon Ross Unfortunately I think that's what its about, Via GamingDeluxe there earning a lot of commission.

Considering the vast number of KOTH servers now compared to then, I do not feel the need for another one! So we wont be contacting them and focusing our efforts elsewhere.
Focusing efforts elsewhere, I feel a Queen of the Cave server coming soon TM

The answer is simple! Make our own RPUK KOTH mission file...

Hmmm....

The answer is simple! Make our own RPUK KOTH mission file...

Hmmm....
Well, since that would be on one of RPUK live servers would them kills count towards your total? 😉 

Back