What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Altis East Police Force - RDM & VDM

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
Your In-game name

SGT Maratek 7684

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

The Whole of East Altis Police were Involved

Date of the incident

18/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

20:00

What best describes this incident ?

VDM & RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

N/A

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had Logged in to take my Very Spiffing and Brand new SUV out for a Spin to the salt flats to do some salt, Upon arrival i saw several Broken Vehicles but no one around. I proceeded to the centre of the Salt flats when i was set upon b a gang of thugs from East Altis PD they surrounded my Car and attempted to kill me eventually succeeding, As you can see from my Video other than a few small modifications to my car I am pretty much harmless and Feel that the way the officers singled me a good upstanding citizen out was uncalled for and cost me a lot of Money 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Maybe....

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No they all laughed and called me Names.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

This is My SUV It now Lies in Ruins!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was operating the Ifrit seen at the end of the video attacking Maratek's SUV. The SUV actually entered the firefight first as can be seen at 0:15 in the video provided. We then engaged the vehicle with extreme prejudice despite it's attempts to flee by floating away when in danger. I believe we are all innocent in this case as Maratek can be seen firing first meaning he infact attempted to RDM all officers present.

Thanks for coming to the event all who attended.

Back