Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

ShadowDirector

SOS Gang Base Rent Bug

ShadowDirector

I went on and had noticed, I could no longer spawn at my Base, I had thought I lost it however I did remember topping up and could still see it on the map as being owned by myself. I had gone to the base to top up the rent to double check however it said the rent days were "Any Days" and that was the same text I see for other things, like property level where it would display similar text. I topped up the rent and nothing changed. 

Here is a Video Link: https://plays.tv/video/5d34bba650aacb7c86/-

The quality is bad due to it giving me FPS issues, I can go back and take screenshots if needed.

• Feelsbadman 1

Jaffa

Has this persisted relogs and/or restarts? If so, can you remember when it was not bugged and what you did after that?

ShadowDirector

I have just logged in now and the issue has changed, as you can see from the Video Above, I had ownership of the base and even paid the rent for it once again, I had gone on now and it come up as me not owning the base at all. And I have had to repurchases the base once again for 10M, however the issue seems to be fine now, it comes up with the days, though it does not make sense. As I swear I paid the rent within those 60 days, I am sure that can be checked via the money logs it should be this amount "6,428,571" that is what I usually pay when it lets me. 

When the base was not bugged, I would always go and pay the rent when it allowed me to. This is the first time I have encountered this issue, though I can not remember when I paid it last though I am somewhat sure it was within 60 days, again I would request referring to the logs as I myself can not remember properly.

I remember only having one upgrade and that should be the "Spawn" but of course due to me having to buy the base again all ways wiped.

Repurchasing the base:

l6XwnO4.jpg

Days Left: 

rHdvzOe.jpg

Update: I have also just topped up the rent on it once again and the days are fine now, just the issue's I have stated above.

s2PPr8k.jpg

Joshua Triton

Game just doesnt want sos to be a thing anymore, but maybe rent was due on the day u paid it but at the point u paid in the restart the base was technically unowned on database but was still owned on server?

Edited by Joshua Triton
Added tings
  • Feelsbadman 1

ShadowDirector
54 minutes ago, Joshua Triton said:

Game just doesnt want sos to be a thing anymore,

tenor.gif?itemid=8477396

55 minutes ago, Joshua Triton said:

but maybe rent was due on the day u paid it but at the point u paid in the restart the base was technically unowned on database but was still owned on server?

I am not sure, it does not seem right, as you can see it still showed up as me owning the actual base. It would not have showed up or let me get into any menu's if that was not the case. This whole thing is very weird.

Longbow

Poor base such fun times seeing Poseidon being a cunts every time i spawn there.but SOS good 

Jaffa

How close was it to expiring when you renewed the rent? 

Do you also happen to have your RPT file from that session?

%LocalAppData%\Arma 3

ShadowDirector
10 hours ago, Jaffa said:

How close was it to expiring when you renewed the rent? 

I have no idea, I only went over there due to it not showing up in the "Spawn Menu", it still showed up on the Map & Property menu as being owned by myself.

10 hours ago, Jaffa said:

o you also happen to have your RPT file from that session?

I do not know what that is, all I have is a Plays TV recording, however it is in 480p.

As you can see from the Photo's it does not make sense in why the text was different on the day, however when the base was purchased again, the days seemed to have gone back to normal, but then again you can see me topping up the rent in the video provided so why would it have still removed it?

The issue seemed to have fixed itself when the base was bought again, however where did the "6,428,571" go?

ShadowDirector

Just a heads up, I do not have anymore evidence to add to this post. To also include, the base is again working fine after that incident though I had bought 60 days of rent before and I had to re buy the base again and I am sure you can see that via the money logs. I also wanted to know if this is still being looked into?

Miyagi

Faheem the base is to old its been 5 years since its had any sort of repairs its falling apart its had to many gun fights at its too broken to stay we might need to move

• Haha 1
  • PagChomp 1

ShadowDirector
2 minutes ago, Miyagi said:

Faheem the base is to old its been 5 years since its had any sort of repairs its falling apart its had to many gun fights at its too broken to stay we might need to move

Image result for oh i dont think so gif

• Haha 1

Miyagi

''SOS Meeting around camp fire

(SOS)Gen. Faheem "Right im broke now because ive paid rent, and im hungry and fat. I needd one of you to buy me food NOW!"
(SOS)Maj.Miyagi *whispers*" Simon this mother fucker is so fat his heads greasy man for fuck sake man"
(SOS) Lt. DeadTrim "Sure is man"
*Gang base stairs fall off due to rust and decay*
(SOS)Gen. FatMan " this base is staying as is for at least 10 more years so you idiots better superglue it back together by the morning"

SOS gang base be looking like Premier inn 

Image result for premier inn bristol

Edited by Miyagi
  • Haha 1
  • PagChomp 2