What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Hobo Wars

Ralph the Hobo

Unlinked
Time: 20:30 GMT

Description: Hello Hobos of Altis! I shall run a hobo free for all tonight at Oreokastro Castle, the prize, a unique specimen of a hatchback. The are to be no teams or executing/finishing, do that and you're disqualified, weapons are to be pistols only, no restrictions on what pistol though. The only rule with clothing is that it can provide no armour. There is no guarantee that you will be revived or helped, but I shall try to get the wonderful NHS on standby. If you are interested please post a comment below. 

See you there! 

As much as I encourage player run events, events that break server rules must be ok-ed by the Events Team first. As a free for all would break RDM rules you need to run it by the Events Team first. Come talk to me on teamspeak please.

As much as I encourage player run events, events that break server rules must be ok-ed by the Events Team first. As a free for all would break RDM rules you need to run it by the Events Team first. Come talk to me on teamspeak please.
Alrighty, will do in a min

Back