What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Callum Mold - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
Your In-game name

Wanheda

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Callum Mold

Date of the incident

31/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was RP'ing as a hobo on the streets of Agios waiting for my friends to pick me up, so I headed over to Agios fuel station for a bit of entertainment. I noticed I was missing my GPS so I asked a Police officer if he had a spare one and since he didn't I went inside to get one. Soon after I was shot 'dead' by Callum.
In the past week, I have experienced extremely low RP from Callum and some other players in his gang.
We had multiple liaisons with him and the rest of the gang, asking them more than a few times to read the rules. Every time that it goes well and they admit the mistake, we receive the same "it won't happen in the future". Even this time I tried to speak with him on TS and, after waiting a fairly long time, I was met with a low quality excuse meant to divert me into thinking it was okay. With that being considered, I decided to put up a report this time because I strongly believe that unfortunately he has no regard for the rules and this is ruining my personal experience on the server.

As a sidenote: the video is unedited except for a small portion of the screen from 2:43 to 2:52 where I blurred some personal information on teamspeak. I asked in the staff room and both Daanv and Robbie agreed that it wasn't an issue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgqbcZcwC8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

Wanheda

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Callum Mold

Date of the incident

31/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was RP'ing as a hobo on the streets of Agios waiting for my friends to pick me up, so I headed over to Agios fuel station for a bit of entertainment. I noticed I was missing my GPS so I asked a Police officer if he had a spare one and since he didn't I went inside to get one. Soon after I was shot 'dead' by Callum.
In the past week, I have experienced extremely low RP from Callum and some other players in his gang.
We had multiple liaisons with him and the rest of the gang, asking them more than a few times to read the rules. Every time that it goes well and they admit the mistake, we receive the same "it won't happen in the future". Even this time I tried to speak with him on TS and, after waiting a fairly long time, I was met with a low quality excuse meant to divert me into thinking it was okay. With that being considered, I decided to put up a report this time because I strongly believe that unfortunately he has no regard for the rules and this is ruining my personal experience on the server.

As a sidenote: the video is unedited except for a small portion of the screen from 2:43 to 2:52 where I blurred some personal information on teamspeak. I asked in the staff room and both Daanv and Robbie agreed that it wasn't an issue.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxgqbcZcwC8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes
In basic I told the cops that if they entered the building they would be killed and if they had lethals or non lethal out  they would be shot by friends and allies in the local area, when I was at the front of the shop I was talking to the police officer there and then my friend (dimitri) said someone walked in behind me so I thought it was a cop so I turned around and shot you with out thinking about that and I’m sorry about that I am. Personally I’ve never had a liaison with you until today, I tried coming in there to talk to you and you were just blunt and being rude about it all, I’ve never met you in the server either and I know my group don’t role play the best and I’m trying to get them to role play better or they’ll be kicked from the group, you’ve never spoken to me about rules or ever at all but you have to my group members, i don’t know when I’ve had low rp. I know when my group has, and just so you know I only executed you because you were giving my location to the police if you didn’t I would of left you alone and given you blood ( I would have video proof of my side but after you were rude to me in ts I went to get my recording and it was not recorded) 

In basic I told the cops that if they entered the building they would be killed and if they had lethals or non lethal out  they would be shot by friends and allies in the local area, when I was at the front of the shop I was talking to the police officer there and then my friend (dimitri) said someone walked in behind me so I thought it was a cop so I turned around and shot you with out thinking about that and I’m sorry about that I am. Personally I’ve never had a liaison with you until today, I tried coming in there to talk to you and you were just blunt and being rude about it all, I’ve never met you in the server either and I know my group don’t role play the best and I’m trying to get them to role play better or they’ll be kicked from the group, you’ve never spoken to me about rules or ever at all but you have to my group members, i don’t know when I’ve had low rp. I know when my group has, and just so you know I only executed you because you were giving my location to the police if you didn’t I would of left you alone and given you blood ( I would have video proof of my side but after you were rude to me in ts I went to get my recording and it was not recorded) 
they, they, they, they : COPS. Is it really that hard to distinguish between a police officer and a civilian wearing bright white spawn clothes, without any vest or backpack (or visible weapon for the matter)

Same old, same old. Every time it's "my friend who told me to shoot". Maybe man up to your mistakes instead of playing finger-pointing. At the end of the day, you are the sole responsible person for what happens with your character as you're the one pressing the buttons, not your friend. You may say someone else told you to do something but in the end you bear the responsibility as you're in control of whether you want to proceed with said action or not. You could've stopped a fraction of a second more to actually look at me instead of plainly shooting my back.

You make me wait with no response and even send your friends who were not involved before showing up and then expect me to sugar coat my words? And for the record, I would not consider "rude" being straight forward with what was going to happen. I informed you out of courtesy beforehand to maybe see if there was some actual explanation to what you did and as soon as you started feeding me the same old stuff I decided I wasn't gonna take it. That's it. Didn't call you any names or words, didn't say any bad things towards you or your mates (or anyone really). Was I annoyed? Maybe, but that's not being rude.

Not gonna continue going round and round in circles as that's exactly where we're gonna end up if we continue talking.
I'll happily address any questions by staff members, if there's any. Otherwise I'll let y'all handle this one from here.

they, they, they, they : COPS. Is it really that hard to distinguish between a police officer and a civilian wearing bright white spawn clothes, without any vest or backpack (or visible weapon for the matter)

Same old, same old. Every time it's "my friend who told me to shoot". Maybe man up to your mistakes instead of playing finger-pointing. At the end of the day, you are the sole responsible person for what happens with your character as you're the one pressing the buttons, not your friend. You may say someone else told you to do something but in the end you bear the responsibility as you're in control of whether you want to proceed with said action or not. You could've stopped a fraction of a second more to actually look at me instead of plainly shooting my back.

You make me wait with no response and even send your friends who were not involved before showing up and then expect me to sugar coat my words? And for the record, I would not consider "rude" being straight forward with what was going to happen. I informed you out of courtesy beforehand to maybe see if there was some actual explanation to what you did and as soon as you started feeding me the same old stuff I decided I wasn't gonna take it. That's it. Didn't call you any names or words, didn't say any bad things towards you or your mates (or anyone really). Was I annoyed? Maybe, but that's not being rude.

Not gonna continue going round and round in circles as that's exactly where we're gonna end up if we continue talking.
I'll happily address any questions by staff members, if there's any. Otherwise I'll let y'all handle this one from here.
We said to the cops who ever entered they would be shot. In second 1:43 you can see on the map that the gas station is being robbed and you still procceed to go to it. Even tho there are cops all around the gas station you choose to go into it. Its your fault that you endangered your own life by going near the gas station, but not only do you go near it you enter it while the situation is still active.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was not threat to civilian also you shot a unarmed man with no words toward him you then continue with to execute him with very little roleplay.

Have no idea how you think that kind of roleplay is considered okay. There was not shot fired from the police nor any kind of hostile warning from police or your side.

Since you have a clean record i will be giving you a warning for RDM 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back