What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Gamer - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Kamzo

Your In-game name

PAR. Antonio Delorado

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gamer

Date of the incident

31/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my pal we were on a duty as medics, we went down near the stadium fuel since there was a lot of people down we decided to go and help them up, I would guess that some people who were downed on the place were in the group with this person aswell, so he came in, full speed I would guess, crashing into a police car killing a PCSO and also running over a medic, he decided to try and drive away but he luckily didn´t manage it since he got shot out lawfully.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ejt9jeKwh0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

An admin witnessed this incident and the player has already been spoken to and warned. For this reason the report will be rejected. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back