What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Miyagi - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

Your In-game name

A Black Oreo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Miyagi

Date of the incident

22/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just repairing the heli and taking off with it soon and then out of nowhere some guy comes up to me obviously going to rob me and then i get out and then watch him and then he shoots me and i kill him the video says the rest

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM-izfRFItA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

first off all you haven't tried to resolve this and i am happy to talk in ts when u want 

and this whole thing is full of glitches on  your behalf 

first of all you spoke whilst knocked out
secondly Ralph took your communication devices so i cant see how you could speak on your radio
also you and your mate sunny are clearly meta gaming after you shot me because you stated that the other gang mate was chill you cant physically know that because we arrived way before you had landed  
another thing is you didn't hot mic all communications Example in thew video you say shout shoot his mate in comms but not in game???
your game is so glitched because from my perspective Ralph was right behind you and on your game he wasn't there so it was hard for you to understand 

personally id recommend taking this report down as you will get yourself into trouble 

Also i know i was speaking in game and that is totally my fault i take full blame but if you took the time to say i cant hear you or try and make some form, of RP/ resolution attempt would been grate and stopped this whole situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Irregardless of the circumstances @Miyagi you tried to shoot him without saying anything. This is unacceptable. I understand accidents happen but you've been around long enough not to make these kinds of mistakes, if you'd successfully RDM'ed him I'd probably be banning you right not but you didn't; therefore you are recieving a warning for attempted RDM. 

Rule break: Attempted RDM (2.2)

@Oreo you should have been hot micing "They're going to rob us" because this is tactical information, you should have hotmiced this. Also your comms were taken and you were talking whilst knocked out. You can't talk while knocked out obviously and can't communicate to your mates once your radio has been taken. Therefore you will also recieve a warning.

Rule break: Not hotmicing tactical information (3.5), talking over comms after they'd been taken (3.5.1), talking whilst knocked out (1.7)

I've given you guys the rule numbers to read up on so I don't want to see you breaking these rules again, granted this is plagued by glitches you still broke these rules and I expect better from both of you in the future. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back