What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Don't know, i think i got run over and couldn't see. - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooty

Your In-game name

adams

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Don't know, i think i got run over and couldn't see.

Date of the incident

02/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had saved up money that day to buy an orca, i eventually bought the orca but had to go so i flew it over to the airport helipads to land. After landing, i got out and tried to lock the helicopter but at that point i was knocked over or something got in the way. I couldn't lock it and the helicopter i just bought, the orca, was flying away. I thought the airport helipad was a green zone , however i tried to lock it as habit. I really do not know what to do, i'm just annoyed and sad because of the time i spent saving up. I landed the orca and then it got taken away by someone and i couldn't do anything. I tried to message an admin in game but no one replied, i do not know the player's name ( the one that was rdm'ing) because i couldn't see it in time. As i didn't turn of the engine before getting out because i thought the engine would turn off automatically, but this went against me as the palyer rdm'ing could just fly away straight away. TLDR; Bought heli 5minutes before rdm, landed it at airport helipad by garage, went to lock it and suddenly someone else is in it flying away. I thought it was greenzone, and i didn't hear anyone saying they're going to steal it etc. The person who took it just came out of nowhere.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/e2Wex5E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Nooty Are you able to get anymore evidence then what you've provided? 

@Nooty You submitted an admin request ingame where I went to great length at explaining to you in no uncertain terms that if you had no additional video evidence of the situation that we wouldn’t be able to assist you.

You told me then that you had no video evidence and you are also now telling us you have no evidence. 

Quite frankly, this report is a waste of our time. You are taking away our time that could have been spent elsewhere.

Next time, consider if your report actually does have substantial evidence before submitting it.

Lastly, you can easily make £1.000.000 in game within an hour or two - maybe even less. 

REPORT REJECTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back