What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What happened?

Pimpmauser

The Original Pimp
What's happened to this place BTW? Really feels like this place is on its arse. Have people just lost interest or something. I've got so many fond memories, don't really want the place to die. But one server now when we had 3 at one point. It's not a complaint, just curious how this place seems to have shrunk in such a small amount of time. 

Not sure if you have played on the server recently i left it as well its a mess. Only thing worth doing is poseidon drugs and diamonds. And rebel life is just impossible.

It's been at least a year or two since I last played. Most of the guys I played with have stopped long ago. It was still fairly big back then. I just started playing Arma again and thought I'd check in. Kinda shocked how small we are now. I don't see any old gangs that were here anymore. 

Only thing i can say is its like GTA, Once you have all the money and done all the missions and killed all the hookers, theres only so much driving around and hooker killing that you can do, game has moved on and its also the summer, the server still has a strong population but nothing to what it was back in 2015-2017. Needs a new arma to come out or a new platform that can provide a base for a large amount of players with the somewhat accessibility and freedoms we have in altis life.

I don't see any old gangs that were here anymore. 
I do agree there are literally no gangs left.

You have to also keep in mind that alot of people have moved on from Arma in general, the game has been around for alot of years now, and Arma RP was at its peak around 2015-2017, also with the rise of GTA RP that is where alot of people have moved to as it is something quite ''new''. Like Ali is saying, once you have achieved everything and completed everything (what happens with most games) I think most people just get a bit bored from doing the same thing and move on to different games.

Arma is dead. no longer the great new game it was now just a great game but 6 year is a long time for a game to last and now it is dying like all games do. But just wait for arma 4 and everything will be back to when arma was a new game and lots of people played it.

You have to also keep in mind that alot of people have moved on from Arma in general, the game has been around for alot of years now, and Arma RP was at its peak around 2015-2017, also with the rise of GTA RP that is where alot of people have moved to as it is something quite ''new''. Like Ali is saying, once you have achieved everything and completed everything (what happens with most games) I think most people just get a bit bored from doing the same thing and move on to different games.
I can say I did move to other games, I started F1 league racing and moving into Sim racing. I was hoping it was still as good as the old days. Guess I won't know till i play again. 

Well, the game is getting old. Others have ventured to other places and there is no hiding the fact that it's not like it used to be. 

But we are looking forward as RPUK will wander into the future and hopefully keep all the great people we have.

Hello Pimp 🙂

Server needs an economy reset. 

People are afraid to say it. But if it happens it will bring alot of life back

I can say I did move to other games, I started F1 league racing and moving into Sim racing. I was hoping it was still as good as the old days. Guess I won't know till i play again. 
league racing is goood

Back