What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Best lawyer one could ask for

Hmmm there should be a court system and lawer license XD that would be funny

Whoever he is hes a legend! Yeah I agree a Lawyer program would be amazing - however the police (also amazing at RP) seem to accept this as norm - so happy days!

Yeah at make a suggestion people can give there opinion and maybe make like a lawer license or something and a handbook with all the laws in it 

I would love the idea to lawyers/solicitor to be added to the island due to role play that it would allow due to some people not knowing the laws and rules that the police must follow. However I believe that many police officer will hate this idea due to them not knowing all the sections of laws and policy relating to police e.g. a person rights when in custody ( most officer break UK law due to not telling the people their right under Page Code C { Code of Practice for the detention, treatment and questioning of persons by Police Officers} )  Also who will be the lawyer this is huge issue due to fact that is going to be licence or test that people will take first to be able to become lawyer due to them, not nothing anything about UK laws. Another issue is will there always be a lawyer on duty. 

I believe that if a lawyer system was to be in place it would have to be a police unit that is not for gunfight but providing legal advice in the form of a solicitor. The officer would have to pass a test before becoming a solicitor to insure is knowledge of UK Laws.  When on duty as solicitor they are not able to respond to situations. I think it would be great however due to the change in attitude in the police and the server. I think this idea will never get tested out due to many officers only caring about gunfights and winning and relying on ageing PNC that should have been decommissioned in 2019.

Link to law 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/729842/pace-code-c-2018.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/police-and-criminal-evidence-act-1984-pace-codes-of-practice

Link to PNC 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_National_Computer

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that if a lawyer system was to be in place it would have to be a police unit that is not for gunfight but providing legal advice in the form of a solicitor. The officer would have to pass a test before becoming a solicitor to insure is knowledge of UK Laws.  When on duty as solicitor they are not able to respond to situations. I think it would be great however due to the change in attitude in the police and the server. I think this idea will never get tested out due to many officers only caring about gunfights and winning and relying on ageing PNC that should have been decommissioned
I understand where you coming from mate but it is also something for civilians who wants to be a lawyer instead of a rebel like me but what we can do is that civilians need to do a test and they get a handbook with all the laws of the island and the punishment in it so the lawyer can work on that and the test needs to be done by a police officer and after the test the police officer can add the license to your licenses (idk if they can do that but okay) and also no age limit as this is a civ thing not a faction thing

I understand where you coming from mate but it is also something for civilians who wants to be a lawyer instead of a rebel like me but what we can do is that civilians need to do a test and they get a handbook with all the laws of the island and the punishment in it so the lawyer can work on that and the test needs to be done by a police officer and after the test the police officer can add the license to your licenses (idk if they can do that but okay) and also no age limit as this is a civ thing not a faction thing
I think if the lawyers stand by a code of honesty and integrity it will make things interesting - bent coppers get hounded and honest ones get justice. Even law needs law 😉

I miss Vik
I miss you too boo!

@GiantMassivePoo Thank you very much for your praise, Sorry I'm replying so late. I've only recently been sent this thread. I must say I am a fan of your editing style and content. You've got yourself a new suscriber!

I miss you too boo!

@GiantMassivePoo Thank you very much for your praise, Sorry I'm replying so late. I've only recently been sent this thread. I must say I am a fan of your editing style and content. You've got yourself a new suscriber!
Thanks Vik! Hoping to make more videos like these. Thanks for the sub! 

Hope our paths cross again 🙂

Back