What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - bensr license plate: pj19fc6 - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyginger1

Your In-game name

billyginger

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

bensr license plate: pj19fc6

Date of the incident

05/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I spawned in the game at Pyrgos I got out of the spawn point was walking down the road to go to the Poseidon office to get a military license and on the way when I was on the road I almost got run over by BENSR which I can say was my fault for running on the road. I then carried on going to get a license when I heard a car speeding towards me I tried to turn around to see what was going on when BENSR VDMed me (i believe this might have been revenge for walking on the road, which makes no sense). he obviously went out of his way to hit me hence him following me and then staring at my died body and driving back the way he came. my friend came to help and he took me to the NHS, I was revived and we headed back to get a vehicle when we spotted him, we then tried to confront him about the incident, when he then said he wants to race. we declined his offer and started to drive to the vehicle spawn when he decided it would be a good idea to VDM our vehicle not once but twice, as a result his vehicle got damaged not ours

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fa-i_kTtek&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

video of the second vdm: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@billyginger1 As this person is new to the server usually i would give them a warning for this and direct them to the rules page. But as they was given a warning for the same thing that day it was a continued thing and as such he will be getting banned for VDM. 

REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back