What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

info required please

violent_runs

hi all,

been on pc for about 2 weeks all in and the rp servers are next level...  a few of my friends are building pc's to join these servers but there is a 30 day period before they can join after joining steam..  you can imagen the disappointment my buddy had when he completed his build /install to not have access to the server is it possible to be pointed in the right direction of whom to speak with to maybe have him granted access ??  would be appreciated.  thanks.

VR

Don't think this will ever change. as far as i know it was put in place due to free weekends and banned players making new account to fuck around without any risk as they could close that account and make a new account and repeat for the duration of the weekend. And as it only lasts for 30 days it is a small price to pay to ensure the server keep them undesirables out.

You could use those 30 days to decide if you want to join a faction, to meet people you could play with and learn the rules.

Play as a civilian ,earn some cash get the hang and feel of the server so you can then help your friends get into it after their 30 days. After few months start thinking of whitelisted faction or not (your chooice) + we could use some new gangs on the server.

Nothing can be guaranteed, however you can send an e-mail to email@roleplay.co.uk explaining your situation and an exception can maybe be made. However as said I cannot guarantee anything and the chances are pretty low seeing this system is in place as a safety precaution. 

@violent_runs

Thanks for all the replies.  We are hoping to start a small gang once all our buddies are on to pc over the next month or so..  like suggested 2 of us are playing and learning the rules mostly as we go along . A lot to take in . First time on a rp server, first time on arma and pc so you can imagine how exciting and new this all is..  thanks again. 😁😁✌️

Thanks for all the replies.  We are hoping to start a small gang once all our buddies are on to pc over the next month or so..  like suggested 2 of us are playing and learning the rules mostly as we go along . A lot to take in . First time on a rp server, first time on arma and pc so you can imagine how exciting and new this all is..  thanks again. 😁😁✌️
get them to download steam app and create a account in advance

already on it.  timing should be ok for most apart from maybe 2 of my buds the one already waiting and one joining pc next week..   but all have now set up steam accounts in advance. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back