What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Woods - 06/08/19 Awaiting In-game appeal decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnafoni

Banned
In-game Name
Woods

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
I said I wasn't gonna ban appeal to try to get into the server

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So basically I wanted a second thought about my ban from another admin, so i hopped onto teamspeak and told him the story, though he agreed with the other admin. they told me you can make a ban appeal, and I said  I wasn't gonna since im not gonna play in this server, few moments later i just got perma banned. Is that really justifiable..?

Why should we unban you ?
Well first off, If im gonna get unbanned, ill come back to playing the server and I will probably at some point need to enter your teamspeak, if it's to talk to an admin, resolve a problem, just chill with friends, ETC.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you are currently appealing your in-game ban I will leave your TS ban appeal on hold until a decision has been made on your in-game ban appeal. 

what happens now? after i got unbanned
are we also gonna negotiate about teamspeak unban?

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to bump your appeal @karnafoni it will be dealt with when it gets dealt with. 

Could you please give us your TS UID and exact ban message?

Should be sorted if you have any issues connecting to teamspeak send me a forum message

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back