What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Potential idea need info though

Tommy Shelby

Howsit guys, 

Haven't been on the server for around a year or so, plan on being back on in around the next 10 days or so, 

I've got a suggestion but need to have some general info, 

Are boats used often in game anymore for runs or any activities. 

Do people often find themselves stuck in the water in the middle of nowhere. 

Bit vague but had a nice little Life boat suggestion but pointless if boats still aren't used often. 

Cheers

The sea is pretty much dead unless one of thoose HM shipwreck events pop up and even then its mostly helicopters that respond to that. 😕

The sea is pretty much dead unless one of thoose HM shipwreck events pop up and even then its mostly helicopters that respond to that. 😕
Damn, thought it might, oh well you've prevented me waisting time writing a suggestion so thank you😂

I mean if it was suggestion that added more sea stuff please do it id love to see the sea getting more life and attention

I mean if it was suggestion that added more sea stuff please do it id love to see the sea getting more life and attention
Its a sea rescue idea so would only work if the sea had a lot of traffic, essentially people who are sea rescue get on with their normal in game activities and then should somebody require help they respond like the real thing, but seems pointless at the moment

Already have NHS Coastguard but the boats are rarely used for emergencies as there is nothing going on really

Back