What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

August Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalurah

rplogo.png

August Newsletter

Published: 06/08/2019  Author: Nalurah

View attachment 13291

First and foremost I want to hand the mic to the newest members of the Community Team, mr KingGodDiabloZ, to introduce himself to all of you:

Hello everyone!

For the people that don't know me yet; Hi! I'm KingGodDiabloZ, 19 years old and a proud dutchy! I have been on RPUK for more then 3 years now, doing many things, differing from being a member of TCK to being a police officer. Before becoming Community Liaison I was in the staff team for almost a year! For the people that haven't spoken to me much yet, you will most likely see me a lot more since one of my goals is to actively engage myself with everyone in the community by playing, chatting and having banter with all of you!
As I am currently at the beach in South-France enjoying my holiday I haven't taken on tasks just yet, when I'm back from my holiday (which will be the 7th of August) I will officially start performing tasks as a Community Liaison!

As a community liaison my goal will be to make sure that your voices are being heard! Whether it's a general question you may have, an issue with a player which you need some help to resolve, a concern regarding something you witnessed or heard of within the community, an idea you want to bring to the table, an event you want to organise etc. There isn't anything I can't help you with! My door will always be open if you need my help! If you cannot reach me on teamspeak you are more then welcome to send me a message on discord or the forums or even add me on steam!

But for now I will dive straight back into the sea and see you guys when I'm back from my holiday! Au revoir!

Kind Regards,
KingGodDiabloZ

As some of you may have noticed we have some interesting events coming up that were hinted at in a video. The very first of these events will be on the 10th of August. More about this event will be announced soon but for now enjoy the video! 
A giant thank you as well to Jolly (the editor) and the entire crew (a whole bunch of lovely hobos) that helped with filming the trailer!

Love, 

Nalurah

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 13297

We recently held a Recruitment drive in order to meet the ever increasing demands on the NHS, this was successful with 34 applications being submitted resulting in 10 new medics within the 2 week period at the date of writing. We are always looking for budding new Doctors to join our team so please apply if you are interested. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/91-nhs-applications/

As of recent, we have been receiving reports of patients who all seemed to have succumb to what appears to be a virus, we know that as of current this virus is transmitted via saliva and other bodily fluids. The form of deposition into the body appears to be via oral transmission mainly in the form of a bite, many of which seem to have come from humans. We would like to reassure all of Altis that there is no need to worry, however, please remain vigilant, should you be bitten by either animal or human, please inform the NHS as a matter of priority. The NHS is planning on carrying out many more Checkpoints across the Island to ensure all citizens are healthy and in hope to prevent any major outbreak by testing citizens on a regular basis. This should help us to also have a better understanding of the welfare of the island and spot any potentially devastating viruses before major contamination amongst our precious population.

Attachments

• 3gST1g0.jpg
    3gST1g0.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JVWtd23.jpg
    JVWtd23.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 0
  • nGSxCD0.jpg
    nGSxCD0.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
in this case over £140,000,000 was gambled by members of Poseidon
Well, at least now i know where the money i have been spending with poseidon passes goes to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back