What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - The Fiddler - 07/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fiddler

Dean Cain
In-game Name
Dean Cain

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
2.7 - Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think it was because of my abuse of spike-strips to send a tractor driven by some friends flying up high into the air. This could look malicious and like I had an intent of trolling and it was not something I should have been doing. I believe I did it 3-4 times. I could be misremebering but I think it got one of my patrol partners killed, I only noticed today that I was banned having not patrolled/logged on since that day so I could be wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
This is my second ban since joining the server over 3 years ago, the first ban being the week I joined. I think during that time of playing I have become a good member of the community and I wouldn't try to maliciously break server rules, this was a stupid action done amongst friends and people I am familiar with who were also aware of what I was doing and enthustiacally wanted to take part in. I would also like to think I know all rules and I do understand why I have been banned for my actions and this will not be something I repeat.

The 2.7 rule prohibiting trolling is there in my opinion to make the server and community a lot more tolerable and enjoyable for everyone, being targeted and harassed in whatever way is not a pleasant experience and would not be something I would want to do to anyone. I priotize roleplay over everything else in order to make mine and others experiences a lot more fun.

As for why I would decide to do something like this, originally it was a mistake. We had some tractors being reckless that I intended to stop and did so by placing a spike-strip under one which sent it flying, me and others found this amusing and then people voluntarily were letting me put spike-strips under them to send them flying. The entire situation before the spike-strips had been a fun scenario involving a "bomb" (jet) being dropped on-top of Kavala Crane blowing it and the construction building next to it up, once again I didn't intend on this being a unfun experience for anyone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you've outlined one of the reasons leading to your ban, as a long standing member of this community, I would expect you to set an example to others, whilst you may have been having an enjoyable experience by spike-stripping vehicles, others may witness this and then perceive that it is acceptable of which it is not.

Additionally, prior to spike-stripping the vehicles, Wicker was tazed, and "Wizard Dwarf Munchkin" was knocked out with nothing more than a fake sneeze. Once again, not the high quality roleplay that I would expect from somebody as experienced as yourself.

Additionally, prior to spike-stripping the vehicles, Wicker was tazed, and "Wizard Dwarf Munchkin" was knocked out with nothing more than a fake sneeze. Once again, not the high quality roleplay that I would expect from somebody as experienced as yourself.
I don't really remember and could be misremebering this scenario but I do know both Wicker and Wizard Dwarf Munchkin for their constant theft of police vehicles, sometimes my own, and they were trying to steal my vehicle when I knocked out/tasered them with a lack of "high quality roleplay". I believe I still roleplayed though just not with the standard "stop or tase" which I've heard so many times and so have these people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am by no means suggesting that you conform to the unfortunate norm of "stop or be tased" but I cannot justify a fake sneeze as high quality. Can you?

I am by no means suggesting that you conform to the unfortunate norm of "stop or be tased" but I cannot justify a fake sneeze as high quality. Can you?
A fake sneeze on its own not at all and although I think I roleplayed after, I should've spoke a lot more before taking any actions.

In the future be careful with your actions @The Fiddler. Having a bit of fun is understandable but we do have server rules in place for a reason. Especially when you are close to a major city where a lot of people could've been watching and getting the wrong idea of what they can / cannot do.

I trust that this will be enough of a wake up call as you've had such a clean record until now. Just be careful in the future, rules apply at all times to everyone everywhere. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back