What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - LiderrGaming - 08/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Triton

Banned
In-game Name
James Richfield

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned due to the incident with the police. When they came over I opened fire without warning and without saying anything this resulted in a break of the RDM rule and a fail in RP because I would not just shoot a police officer for coming over towards me.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I am truly sorry for breaking that rule. For the past few days I have been trying to forget about this situation and play other games. However whatever I do or play does not feel like a game I would like to play anymore. I want to be part of this great community I want to talk to people that actually take a roleplay community seriously. I do not want to be in a community that does not care for others and have no rules. I feel sorry for the officers that got shot by me and that had a bad experience because of me. If I would get another chance I will not make the same mistake as before. I want to be part of ARAC. I want to be part of this server and community If I am to have another chance to set things straight I promise you will not regret trusting me. I already have disobeyed your trust and I now I feel the repercussions.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please cite the rules from the rules page that were broken in this instance, then go on to explain why we have these rules in place on the server.

[SIZE=medium]Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

These rules are in place to maintain a high level of roleplay and to make sure nobody has a bad time on the server. I know I would not want to be shot down randomly so why should others be treated differently. I now know that I acted stupidly and I am truly sorry

Its not the first time you've had a run in with staff for doing silly things now is it? You were warned by staff for blocking Garage spawns and then banned 3 days later for another stupid, easily avoidable offense. 

Why should I believe that you've learnt your lesson and wont be wasting more staff time?

Well there isn't much that I prove to you to trust me. But I will refrain from breaking any rules. The short time I was playing this server I loved it and I want to continue to play it and enjoy my time. I know the first time I had a chat with the staff was for a stupid mistake. But for the second time I just panicked and acted in the wrong way that lead me to here. All that I am asking for is a second chance to make things right

Now you were banned due to a report posted against you that got approved

Could you please look through the report and explain where you've broke rule(s) and what you would do better next time

I understand that I may have broken a rule here and shot the player Cass without roleplaying. At the time of the incident I was new to the community and when I shot her I did not have a clear understanding of the rules. But Cass states that I shot her with no warning. Before I shot her I shouted "Do not shoot!!!" I was quite far back from the target so she may not have heard me. And that was indeed my fault. However the second part that states that I did not show up to liason I did not see the text in chat.

In the future it is my job to make sure that the player can hear me. And If I have broken a rule regarding a player it is my duty to set things straight and talk over the situation.

Edit: After looking through the footage I see that cass did make an attempt to resolve the issue but like I stated before I did not see the messages

After approx 30 mins after I shot her. She said in OOC chat "James why don't you show up to liason" as I was new I thought that liason was a place in altis so I did respond with a "naa" out of the fear of getting killed and losing my stuff. So I misunderstood her and replied with a "naa" But the // chat I did not see. TBH I still do not know what liason is. All I know is that it is a server on ts which I do not have.

After approx 30 mins after I shot her. She said in OOC chat "James why don't you show up to liason"
16:09 05/08/2019: (Unknown) Cass: General & James, fancy coming to see me in liason?
16:09 05/08/2019: (Unknown) James Richfield: naa
16:09 05/08/2019: (Unknown) Cass: Alright.

This was about a minute after the situation. You chose not to come to Liason it seems like you are making excuses when there is no reason to make excuses.

I understand that you missunderstood what Liason was at the time but I'm wondering why you're bringing up that Cass said you didn't respond to Liason in their report when you didn't?

However the second part that states that I did not show up to liason I did not see the text in chat.

I did not see the // part of the chat however I did see the OOC part but I lied about the timeframe to finish The proces faster but I see it only made it longer.

If I am to be unbanned I will give the commmunity a high standard of roleplay from my part and provide services for those in need of them.

@LiderrGaming Pay close attention to the rules next time.

If there is anything that  that you may have a question about.. The best place would be to jump into our support rooms on teamspeak. But if you ask in OOC chat aswell people tend to be very helpfull.
 UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back