What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Basit - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomartus

Your In-game name

Jomartus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Basit

Date of the incident

09/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were at laundry and we were having a fire fight. We killed them and ran over to them and started having banter. Then our mate Devin ran past and said something, and Basit responded with a racial remark.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1zpinSyoE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Am not sure if you think saying “khaki cunt” is racist but in my defense I’ll just say I think your just mad about this all and should’ve talked to me about it before coming up with a report as you’ve fully miss understood the whole thing. I wouldn’t am not planning on saying such stuff not trying to get banned lol 

even in video i said khaki cunt and then I said not you the guy running over there look at his clothings 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
PS come to thinking could you give me a little longer video as one of your friend might have abused the red zone concept by just standing  at the edge of it and coming and going out or maybe just standing right 1 cm next to if which is the reason why you were able to get us.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jomartus Did you feel offended since you report him for saying that ? 

Also can you explain what the words mean ? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

No, I personally didn't take any offence to it but at this day and age people could have. 

Paki is a racial slur typically used towards the Pakistani people.

So you didn't feel ofenderet but feel the need to jump straight to the forum and report it so he can be banned for it. And not willing to at least talk to the player on how to conduct himself on the server. 

And for what i hear he said khaki cunt not paki count. 

@Basit Triton Next time try not to use words that can offend some people. 

Report rejected as reporter did not feel offended and just wanted to have someone to be banned.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back