What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rules

jailor

As I am very new to your town I have a small question.

Reading the city rules I am sure I read that no one should carry any weapons other than pistols in town. Most visits I have made I have seen a number of heavily armed people walking around, even talking to police officers. They do not get challenged, have I not understood the mayor's rule book?

Thanks for any guidance.

I mean, the laws can be broken, there is a difference between server rules, which obviously are not to be broken and in game laws which are meant to be broken, thats how a lot of RP between cops and civs starts, so while you will see people running about with long guns on their back, if cops see it they will generally try to take it as it is illegal, when they dont try to the reason generally speaking is that rebels have more numbers in that area so cops won't try taking them because they know that if they try they will end up dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back