Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Captain Wolf

SI VeikkQ [3584]

Captain Wolf
Posted (edited)

Time and date of incident:

August 05, 2019 at around 2:30 pm (GMT) (Reason for late complaint registration is that I wanted to talk to the Officer first about my intention to register a complain, but the officer hasn't been seen on duty after that day, so I couldn't talk to him, and I decided to file the complaint now)

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

I used to live in the Large Stone House across the Stadium Fuel (I sold that house today as I decided to sell it after this incident). On August 05, 2019 at around 2:30 pm (GMT) there was a robbery at the Stadium Fuel. Soon the police arrived at the scene in a helicopter and I came out of my house to see some police action. I went up the stairs in the under construction building next to my house to get a better vantage point of the ensuing gun battle. Both the robbers were gunned down by the police. Meanwhile a masked police personnel came to that building looking for more suspects. He found me standing upstairs  and told me to put my hands up, considering me a part of the robbery team. I complied. He took me to the Fuel station where he searched me an found a zubr with 6 bullets in the chamber and a magazine with 6 bullets. He confiscated both the items. I told him that I was not involved in any robbery and requested that the items be returned to me. He declined my request. I requested to talk to an Officer and I was referred to SI VeikkQ [3584] who was present at the scene leading the team. The masked police personnel who arrested me explained the situation to SI VeikkQ [3584] stating that the shots were fired at the police and that they suspect that I may have fired those shots. SI VeikkQ [3584] told me that the police is not going to arrest me however, they need to confiscate the weapon to send for the ballistic test to determine if I was part of the crime team or not. He mentioned that the ballistic test would take 2 months. I insisted on my demand. I have been mentioning the facts to the officer that I lived across the fuel station and came out to that under construction building just to see what was happening. I also mentioned that the gun was never used, the bullets were full in the chamber and the magazine, so how could I have fired on the police. I looked nothing like the members robbing the bank, and I just had a handgun as compared to the robbers who use bigger weapons to fight the police. All the reasons were not able to convince the officer that I was not involved and that my items shall be returned. Further, it shall be noted that I requested the subject officer to provide any piece of receipt for the confiscated items as a reference which I can show after 2 months at the police station to get my items back, but no such thing was provided so it seems like I will never get my items back.

It was quite an emotional pain for a mining worker, who is part of no gang, who is only into legal business, who has a valid hand gun license and who needs a hand gun to protect himself and then that handgun is taken away from him for just being close to the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I want to make this clear here, that apart from the disputed decision of confiscation of my licensed weapon (zubr),  12 bullets and a magazine, I have no other complain about the behavior of the police department or the subject officer as they had been very professional during the whole ordeal.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

Instead of confiscation of my items,  I could have been interviewed to determine whether I was involved or not. I request that my confiscated items be returned.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

I didn't use to record so I have no evidence of it but if you talk to the subject officer I am sure he will remember it. Now I realize that it is important so I will start recording in the future. 

Edited by Captain Wolf
Added additional information as required.
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 1

CC mryan19

Dear @Captain Wolf

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against the Unknown officer,, We usually would aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. But due to your failure to follow the correct procedure we will put this PCC on hold until you correct the issues. You failed to include the last section of the PCC format where it states.

"Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:"

If you do not have any evidence to support your claims then please say so in the section mentioned above when you update the PCC.

Kind regards,

Chief Constable mryan19

• Eggplant 1

Captain Wolf
17 hours ago, CC mryan19 said:

Dear @Captain Wolf

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against the Unknown officer,, We usually would aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. But due to your failure to follow the correct procedure we will put this PCC on hold until you correct the issues. You failed to include the last section of the PCC format where it states.

"Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:"

If you do not have any evidence to support your claims then please say so in the section mentioned above when you update the PCC.

Kind regards,

Chief Constable mryan19

Thank you for your response. I have no evidence of it. The post have been updated accordingly.

• Facepalm 1
  • PagChomp 1

SI VeikkQ

I was Highest ranking officer on the Crime scene and take lead after members of Armored response had cleared and secured the crime scene there were two bodies on one prime suspect it was Mr Wolf who was later found not guilty. I took the lead of crime scene investigation. I made misconduct by not collection Decision log or log of the police officer on the crime scene. Armoured response officer can be found on by weapon logs and patrol logs of that day. I don't have access to these files as I'm not part of Armored response command.

Kavala constabulary Scenes of crime officers have finished their inquiry for the double murder. No gunpowder particle was found on Cloths or hands of Mr Wolfs. The ballistic test showed weapon was not used on the crime. Kavala Costubaly command has issued a 50 000 GBP compensation for loss of income and loss of property.

Yours sincerely Superintendent VeikkQ

• Like 2
  • Hype 1

Captain Wolf

Thank you very much for your understanding and the professional attitude as usual. I hereby confirm that I have been compensated by being given 50 000 GBP.

The complaint may please be closed.

ACC Shepherd

Dear @Captain Wolf

As per your request to close the complaint against SI VeikkQ [3584], this complaint will now be closed.
Thank you for your understanding, we are glad to see this has been resolved with a positive outcome.

Best Regards,

Assistiant Chief Constable Shepherd       kLq8WQX.png

• Like 3