What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CSI Greengalgh [4439] - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Your In-game name

Dave Triton McCarthy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CSI Greengalgh [4439]

Date of the incident

12/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were involved in a gun fight with the police, i hopped inside the prowler to get a better position and i was driving around the command building and then the hunter was driving and then out of nowhere he turns right straight into the side of the prowler. I have decided not to contact Greengalgh because im sick and tired of people getting away with bending the rules of the server. (sorry for the noise coming from my microphone im trying to adjust it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Cf7I54cYi9E
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Okay. So you put up this report before the gunfight has ended. 

It was dark and we were in a gunfight, I did not see you until it was too late. 

Why would you even try to not resolve this.

@Dave McCarthy Is there a reason that you do not respond on your report ? 

After watching the video is seem clear to me that you drive with no light on coming from a angle that the hunter cannot see and since there is a sporty park right next to you i do not see how the hunter can avoid any collision with you ?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Ok so... 

1. I had no clue if the gunfight was over due to being muted trying to check if the video saved 

2. Yes it was dark but it wasnt that hard too see, the sun was coming up 

3. like i said i'm sick and tired of people getting away with bending the rules thats why i didnt want to resolve it nothing would happen it would just be ''I'm sorry'' but that wouldn't teach him any lesson 

And to Deleter 

1. Never knew i must respond to every single comment put on by the one in question 

2. Yes i didnt drive with lights on because the vehicles lights were broken  if you would see in the video the rear lights were on 

2.1 you could ask Greengalgh the same thing, why didn't he drive with lights on its common sense in a gunfight to turn off the lights and turn on NVG's 

3 Yes I've seen the sporty parked next to the wall, why should he make a aggressive turn to the right he had more then enough space to pass me and the sporty. I would perfectly understand if Greengalgh would turn slightly to the right to maneuver around the sporty and clip the side of my vehicle that would be perfectly fine in my eyes

There was ~15 meters from the prowler and the sport                         https://gyazo.com/02dc7292e00c31b0bd2c6f29706689e1 This is a picture that i slightly but the brightness up and you can see that there is space for 2-3 hunter or even more 

I don't quite understand why I am being targeted 
I would like to know when I have personally been bending rules. As value my time on this server and I enjoy the time I spend on the server, I respect the written rules that we have and always follow them to the letter. I do not ever want to risk my privilege to play here

You did not speak to me because I might not learn anything, How would you know you didn't even bother trying to find out. The action you took was to immediately report me before the fight was over and try to get me banned. 
I don't understand why you would assume what I would say in regards to this even if you bothered trying to contact me. 

I did not see you because I was looking at the tower, considering you drove straight at me I saw you too late that is all.
It was an accident, they do happen. 

Considering I being shot at for about 20 minutes and the gunfight lasted about 50 minutes, I really doubt you didn't know that there was not a gunfight going on. 

Also I have no problems with lights not being used, people were dying everywhere. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This report is a joke against @CSI Greenhalgh 4439  you are not willing to talk to him before reporting a long standing member and you don't wanna repond him on your own report

Is clear and accident that he drive into you you ! You come up from a small hill there is no way he can see you and you als drive with no light with make you even harder to see. 

You are sick and tired of people bending the rules while in this case is a road accident and not a VDM. 

REPORT REJECTED !

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back