What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Altis Police Office made in Unreal Engine

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Small "Altis Police Office" environment made and rendered in Unreal Engine 4. Made this for my forum profile cover photo 😊

rrUivEq.jpg

tiiozCx.jpg

0JvEH8i.jpg

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!

Thank you guys!

@Kseniya, look up Unreal Engine. It's a super powerful tool for all sorts of things, but the learning process can be a very steep. Same goes for texturing, 3D modelling, programming and all sorts of things you can learn. Unreal offers "node based" programming with what they call "blueprints", so you can make things happen even if you are not very good at programming. 

But even if you are not interested in game development and want to try something more simple you could do something like this in minutes.

https://i.gyazo.com/ea8bdb5c2c47fc3cb0fdf0165d464d3e.mp4

Not gonna lie, I saw this on your profile banner and thought you genuinly printed all these maps and photos and shit out and ordered a " Last Nick Left Altis Police " sign for your desk and put a BB gun on it. Looks unreal mate.

tenor.gif

They both look sick tbh, what is the last one from 
They are not from any game, this is stuff I've put together in Unreal. Made some 3D models, combined them with some purchase assets and made these environments. Then just took some fancy looking screenshots.

Back