Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ollie Walker

UNDER REVIEW Un-ban Appeal - Ollie Walker - 13/08/19

Ollie Walker

In-game Name
Ollie walker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
i didnt get his name

Reason given for your ban.
NLR RDM my gang tags and calling the admin a downy

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because my gang tags stood for some Nazi stuff i didn'tt know this until it was pointed out to me, i broke NLR because i thought i was further away when i wasn't i should've known that i wasn't and the RDM was miscommunications

Why should we unban you ?
I belive you should unban me because i now understand where i have gone wrong and in the case of my tags ive left that gang and no longer have any tags, ive read over the rules again and belive i wont break those rules again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Ollie Walker

the person who banned me was George Harris

Yankee
On 13/08/2019 at 11:37, Ollie Walker said:

I was banned because my gang tags stood for some Nazi stuff i didn'tt know this until it was pointed out to me

Lets be real for a second mate, if you did this you must have known what it stood for, people don't accidentally conjure up the letters for the Nazi Party unintentionally.

i broke NLR because i thought i was further away when i wasn't i should've known that i wasn't

the RDM was miscommunications

You are making an awful lot of excuses here, can you potentially own up to your mistakes instead of trying to give logic to your ignorance of our rules? You barely put any effort into this appeal, you couldn't even be arsed to figure out the name of the staff member you spoke with and you genuinely want to return to the community?

Overall, this appeal has no effort put into it and makes me feel you are just making up whatever excuses come to your head, your not giving me much hope here Ollie. Fancy giving me a run down on the rules you broke and what you'd do in the future to avoid these discrepancies. Also, what made you think it would be in anyway acceptable to hurl derogatory slang towards George?