What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Ollie Walker - 13/08/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Ollie walker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
i didnt get his name

Reason given for your ban.
NLR RDM my gang tags and calling the admin a downy

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because my gang tags stood for some Nazi stuff i didn'tt know this until it was pointed out to me, i broke NLR because i thought i was further away when i wasn't i should've known that i wasn't and the RDM was miscommunications

Why should we unban you ?
I belive you should unban me because i now understand where i have gone wrong and in the case of my tags ive left that gang and no longer have any tags, ive read over the rules again and belive i wont break those rules again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I was banned because my gang tags stood for some Nazi stuff i didn'tt know this until it was pointed out to me
Lets be real for a second mate, if you did this you must have known what it stood for, people don't accidentally conjure up the letters for the Nazi Party unintentionally.

i broke NLR because i thought i was further away when i wasn't i should've known that i wasn't
the RDM was miscommunications
You are making an awful lot of excuses here, can you potentially own up to your mistakes instead of trying to give logic to your ignorance of our rules? You barely put any effort into this appeal, you couldn't even be arsed to figure out the name of the staff member you spoke with and you genuinely want to return to the community?

Overall, this appeal has no effort put into it and makes me feel you are just making up whatever excuses come to your head, your not giving me much hope here Ollie. Fancy giving me a run down on the rules you broke and what you'd do in the future to avoid these discrepancies. Also, what made you think it would be in anyway acceptable to hurl derogatory slang towards George?

I am sorry for what I've done i understand i meed to own up and i do admit that it was a lapse of judgement to do these things but i realise it does sound far fetched mate but some of this shit isn't my fault, i havent when done gcse history yet how the fuck am i meant to know what that meant, i just ran into someone on [*]and he was like put this in your name and join my gang so i did looking for a mate i was never told what it meant I've asked a lot of the ex gang members and they didn't fucking know what it meant ive left the gang changed my tags when this happened its not a problem anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry for what I've done i understand i meed to own up and i do admit that it was a lapse of judgement to do these things but i realise it does sound far fetched mate but some of this shit isn't my fault, i havent when done gcse history yet how the fuck am i meant to know what that meant, i just ran into someone on [*]and he was like put this in your name and join my gang so i did looking for a mate i was never told what it meant I've asked a lot of the ex gang members and they didn't fucking know what it meant ive left the gang changed my tags when this happened its not a problem anymore
Well than, I personally wouldn't chuck a random gang tag in my name unless I knew what it was, but to each their own I suppose.

This is all well and good, but you still didn't answer the question I asked of you, which was this:

Fancy giving me a run down on the rules you broke and what you'd do in the future to avoid these discrepancies. Also, what made you think it would be in anyway acceptable to hurl derogatory slang towards George?

Ahh sorry yeah ill do that for you, i belive i broke NLR rules where i was killed within i think a 5KM radius of where i respawned and thats not allowed, i belive i now understand this rule and me knowing the rule will stop me from doing it again, the RDM thing is a miscoms and i will always double check because i now realise how easy it is to do this by accident i will make sure im not going to break this rule again, and the gang tags ive sorted out ive left the gang and no longer have the tags in my name

and i dont think it was right thing to do or say in that situation or at all in general im sorry for my actions there is no excuse for what i said

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back