What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

When you kill someone with a MK20 2 times this week even though they have mxsw or a 7.62

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do know that this is not a pvp server man  😕

facepalm.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't flex that, robbed a MK1 and a blackfish with no gun, didn't I @Jomartus .........
SHUTCHOWAYSUPBOI. If I went into my garden right now, in the pitch black, no shoes, soggy mud, and picked up an acorn walked back into my kitchen with muddy feet and got mud all over the floor and I then proceeded to carefully wash the acorn under the kitchen sink and then carefully placed it on a coffee table from IKEA that I struggled to put together and I had to call the IKEA helpline. It would display more RP than you did after we kidnapped you for messing with @Jomartus. So I say again, shut yow justin beiver lookin ayyyss. 
tumblr_m6oxsf4Sat1qltub8o2_500.gif

Don't flex that, robbed a MK1 and a blackfish with no gun, didn't I @Jomartus .........
YOU DID FUCK ALL

SHUTCHOWAYSUPBOI. If I went into my garden right now, in the pitch black, no shoes, soggy mud, and picked up an acorn walked back into my kitchen with muddy feet and got mud all over the floor and I then proceeded to carefully wash the acorn under the kitchen sink and then carefully placed it on a coffee table from IKEA that I struggled to put together and I had to call the IKEA helpline. It would display more RP than you did after we kidnapped you for messing with @Jomartus. So I say again, shut yow justin beiver lookin ayyyss. 
are you that hobo at the airport screaming someone get me Ralph if so i wouldn't brag because i bet you didn't just got some hobo to do ur dirty work for you  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back