What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Kobz - 16/08/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobz

In-game Name
Asus ROG

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Admin Kick

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe i was banned due to not following the rules correctly and acting in an imature and rude manor towards other players on the island (in the game). I am a new islander (new to the game) and have recently understood thoroughly how the island (game) rules works and how the actions i was portraying were not acceptable. I am now aware that killing players is not an acceptable thing to do and i have done this multiple times addmitedly which i think is partially the reason i was banned, and the most recent incident was running over multiple players in Kavala which i imediately regretted and was meant to be a joke to my island friends. I have been immature, rude and disrespectful to others on the island in the short time i have been there (playing) and wish to turn things around and be a citizen legally and correctly. I take full responsibility for all of my wrong doings and all of my rule breaking on the island and i extremely regret it.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i have now learnt the rules and will no longer be a negative impact on the island, i will follow all correct rules and not be rude to fellow islanders nor will i act in any way the same i have done previously. I want to enjoy the server to the maximum for the great server it is and build my skills and knowledge on ARMA 3. I deeply apologise for my actions and am asking for a chance to prove my actions will change. I will no longer be abusive or direspectful, and will prove myself to be a helpful, positive islander (in game).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Hello @Kobz

Alright, so I appreciate that you appear to be quite apologetic, but as you'd expect I have a few questions on the matter that I'd appreciate if you could explain for me.

1. When approached by staff during your mass VDM spree in kavala, you mentioned to the staff member at the time that you were Drunk and shot-up on Heroin. Is substance abuse something you commonly have issues with, or was this merely a jest? as this may effect your experience here quite drastically

2. The rule you were banned under was specified on the kick message, if possible could you please log-in and explain give me an in-depth interpretation on why we have said rule. It will be in the "Admin Kick" message

3. Do you understand that "joking amongst your island friends" doesn't in any way void you from responsibility of the rules?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yankee,

In response to question 1, substance abuse is not something i have an issue with, it was simply something i was experimenting with and a one off mistake.

In response to question 2, i am slightly confused as when i attempt to log into the server it just says Admin Kick 2.1 Battleye by DELETER on 15/08/2019. I dont think i understand your question if you could explain it again? I dont see anything in relation to a rule.

In response to question 3, yes i am aware that joking with island friends does not void me from obeying the rules, if i am allowed access back to the server, obeying the rules will be my main priortiy whilst enjoying the game and playing with friends.

Thank You

Hi,

Again in response to question 2,

I have recently been made aware of the rule system, and after researching understand i was banned due to rule 2.1

‘You must at all times, stay within the narrative of your roleplay character ‘

I believe i was banned on this rule because of the way i was acting throughout the time i was playing the game, and not sticking to a role playing character. I did not stay in character due to my own stupidity and lack of knowledge of the game/roleplay rules. I am now aware and in full understanding of the rules and seriousness of the server and role playing aspect and apologise for my past actions again.

Thanks

As you bumped your appeal it will now be locked for 3 days. 

Alright, i'll give you another chance. 
Don't make us regret this decision. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back