What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Gamer and Nicola - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooba

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

CWO. Gooba

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gamer and Nicola

Date of the incident

15/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We stole a truck from diamond pro and decided to scrap it. We had just returned from the airport when we travelled to Athira garage. From there we took out one of our Tempest Device's and as we did a hummingbird landed near or maybe inside the green zone at the garage. 2 People got out and 1 of them ran up to Gucci and started talking to him. We exchange some words and we confirm from his end that we scrapped his truck. He then asks me to put my hands up in the Green Zone which I decline. His friend then reiterates the fact that we should put our hands up while pointing his gun at us.
TLDR from this point. He knocked us out multiple times, robbed Isaac in the Green zone and tried to shoot us in the green zone.

As you can see from the video, I tried to call them to TeamSpeak they were having non of it and flew right off. So we decided that from that point we need to put up a report due to them not knowing the rules at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2px0cIZYY8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@CST Gooba  Gamer already got banned following another player report staff will be waiting the standard 24 hours to then review your report against nicola

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

after reviewing the given evidence i have come to the conclusion that nicola was indeed knocking other players out withing the greenzone with the intent to rob his victim of his or her money,

for this action nicola will be recieving a ban under section 6.1.3 of the rpuk rules, this decision was made due to a prior warning for the break of rule 6.1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back