What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - andre - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Tickle

Your In-game name

tom

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

andre

Date of the incident

16/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was flying over to the Poseidon offices in my hummingbird to purchase a military pass, i landed at the garage and heard some faint voices, and thought nothing of it and ran to purchase the pass; once i purchased the pass i ran back towards my helicopter and was immediately confronted by two armed rebels, i was told two conflicting statements as i was told to drop my weapon and to put my hands on my head, i asked them why and was promptly shot repeatedly by andre. I then tried to contact them by asking him to join my radio frequency and i asked him to join ground branch lobby in ooc chat, he didnt and soon after he left the server so there was no way i could have contacted him and asked him about it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nemCBfxK3PY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Mr_Tickle  after reviewing the evidence provided on this report a player i have made the next conclussions.

Jek (andre's friend)  and Andre did not provide you with any quality roleplay in order to succesfully rob you.

with this being said the next actions will be taken against both these players:

Jek: jek will be recieving his first ever warning for 2.2 this decision was made due to the fact that he never has recieved any prior warning until now.

Andre: Andre will be recieving a ban under sections 2.2 and 7.13 for the horrible roleplay provided before opening fire upon a other member of our community, this decision was made due to the fact that andre has had a prior run in with staff regarding rule 2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back