What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Brad MG - 17/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexed - Panasonic

In-game Name
Brad

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/10/03

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg/Gregory

Reason given for your ban.
I was not told.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was never told i was just kicked from the game with the message "You were kicked off the game (BattlEye: Admin Kick(NLR - By Greg on 17/08/2019

i did however ram a car off the road earlier but that was resolved with a conversation to the admin

Why should we unban you ?
I really enjoy the server, and for the most part the community is amazing and fun to play with.
my friends are on this server and i just dont think ive really done anything deserving of a ban.
the admins are also really good members of staff from what if seen of them.
i would just really love to come and play on the server and ill do everything in my ability to stay within rules.
(sorry if any of this came off as rude i didnt mean it to be)
also i dont know if its a technical problem but i dont quite know

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Brad MG

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:147027506
This isn't the correct SteamID, could you please ammend this with your Steam64ID (It will be 17 characters long and start with a 7), than we can progress with the appeal.

Now you were banned for breaching our NLR rules. You decided to go back to the diamond processor after getting killed there. Could you please quote the rule(s) you broke and explain why they are in place and explain how you broke said rules and what you would do different next time?

@Kempi Anderson 

Hello, 

the rules broken state "Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired." and i believe i also broke the rule "Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations".

I believe these rules are in place to make sure the game stays as realistic as possibly and so players that have been killed do not have an alibi to go and kill anyone in the area of the situation as this would lead to un-realism and possibly the event of an innocent player being killed.

i broke these rules out of not knowing the rules completely but the main reason i broke these rules was probably annoyance at the fact of being killed after all that time, now that i look back on it, it was a stupid mistake. 

If a similar situation were to happen in the future i would look past it and just play the game, because i want to play on a server that feels realistic too and i wouldnt do anything stupid like this.

I really do apologise for what I did.

-Brad 

Now you know the rule for NLR, hopefully you won't break it again. Please refamiliarise yourself with our other rules and make sure we don't end up back here

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back