What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Jackeh - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBailey

Your In-game name

Bailey

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jackeh

Date of the incident

17/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, I had called for the NHS in order to recieve help after becoming stuck in the animation for being knocked out. The RP reason was that I had a stroke but I digress. While waiting for help to arrive two guys had parked my car outside the garage and one of them engaged in conversation with me and we had a small chat. Not long after his friend had turned around and the animation begun to fix itself after 10 minutes at which point without reason or any explanation he had shot me. I feel like this was not necessary at all and I tried speaking to him/ gaining his attention but he simply ignored me. I told the paramedic what he think I should do and he said I should file a report here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZ6Cu67J7k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm sorry I must have REALLY had a stroke I did not hear what the guy said and they must not have understood I couldn't hear them after I said"sorry?". That would probaly explain why he shot me. Disregard this case.

As requested by yourself this report will be closed.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back