What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kayn, Rice Krispy and all of the other gang members involved - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMiller

Your In-game name

James Miller

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kayn, Rice Krispy and all of the other gang members involved

Date of the incident

18/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was going to the Diamond Shop to sell some stolen Diamonds. This gang then shows up and ties me.
I wait some time in the same place and they didn't seem to have any intentions to leave.
They trash talk duing the whole situation and in the end they ask me for final words and kill me.
After downing me, they insta execute me.
There was lack of RP during the entire situation.
I then only say they RDM me in chat and they start replying.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/jd7cIihIXMM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all you made no attempt to come to teamspeak despite me asking you, you never appeared in teamspeak or told me which room to join after I asked you too.  Furthermore what about you threatening to report saying "see you on the forums" and "cya soon" and "tomorrow you'll be gone".  Also we roleplayed with you for the execution I clearly tell you "normally we give people their last words however you don't fucking deserve them, get out of this word" and then you're executed.  How is this being insta executed?  You barely talked the entire time you were restrained how is that providing high quality RP to us it's a two way street.

They had been roleplaying "taking" the diamonds off you, you failed to give them over, so they said they'd take them off your corpse, you said nothing in this time at all and therefore were shot.

https://gyazo.com/eca05122c5e09d7a27b03b05722b371c

https://imgur.com/a/QSoqUvw

https://gyazo.com/1cabfa91ceed3543e146960782f8f2a4

https://plays.tv/video/5d58cdebb7567999c2/c

Furthermore you insinuate further you were threatening to report by writing in full caps "I DIDNT SAID SHIT ABOUT A REPORT BY VOICE"

https://imgur.com/a/VMtTWzV

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this right, you’re reporting us because you died in this situation? Yet at every opportunity we asked you to comply with a demand you either refused or didn’t speak. Then when we tried to take the diamonds off you within RP (as there’s no other way to on the server right now) you actually tried to remove them instead. I might be wrong but that might fall under combat storing, I’m sure an admin will look at that and let us know. Either way, all this noncompliance ultimately lead to your death and you have no one to blame but yourself. You were told if you didn’t hand over the diamonds then we would take them from your corpse. Everything was roleplayed to a high standard with what we could work with, seeing as the first part you were just bitchy tbh and the second you refused to talk at all.

I’m surprised that after threatening to report us for somehow metagaming and rdming that this then came down to low quality rp. Did you realise we didn’t do any of the first 2 accusations and now you’re just trying to report us on whatever possible?

First of all you made no attempt to come to teamspeak despite me asking you, you never appeared in teamspeak or told me which room to join after I asked you too.
I went on TS and searched for you in every room. When I realized you weren't there, I left TS.

You barely talked the entire time you were restrained how is that providing high quality RP to us it's a two way street.
I was told to shut up and a gun was pointed at me at 1:20. At 2:15 it's the same.

They had been roleplaying "taking" the diamonds off you, you failed to give them over, so they said they'd take them off your corpse, you said nothing in this time at all and therefore were shot.
I was never unrestrained so I couldn't give it to you.

I’m surprised that after threatening to report us for somehow metagaming and rdming that this then came down to low quality rp. Did you realise we didn’t do any of the first 2 accusations and now you’re just trying to report us on whatever possible?
Thought it was RDM, but by filling the report form I thought Fail RP was a better fit because there was initiation and everything. Still, unecessary execution, I was complying with you all along.

I went on TS and searched for you in every room. When I realized you weren't there, I left TS.
I clearly asked you to tell us which room you wanted us to join to this you never responded.

"I was never unrestrained so I couldn't give it to you." 

The entire roleplay was we were taking it off you and you have to use the "Give" function to carry on with the roleplay properly therefore this is not a valid excuse within the given roleplay scenario etc.  The "Give" function works regardless of whether you are ziptied or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire roleplay was we were taking it off you and you have to use the "Give" function to carry on with the roleplay properly therefore this is not a valid excuse within the given roleplay scenario etc.  The "Give" function works regardless of whether you are ziptied or not.
Did not knew that

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@JamesMiller @Rice Krispy @Finbar Orion 

After reviewing the provided evidence i have come to the next conclussion.

@Rice Krispy  and the others provided you with a lot of roleplay options yet you decided to not interact or act on these option other than calling them Hipocite next to this you attempted to abuse a game function to remove items out of your virtual inventory (luckily we have a system against this tough).

other than this you felt the need to not roleplay at all and then break rule 2.8 when you decided to put up a treath to report them.

For the actions listed above @JamesMiller  will be recieving a ban under sections 2.8 and 7.1.3 and also a stern warning toward abusing game functions.

Do take in mind that if the server didnt prohibit you from doing you would have risked getting a perm ban for exploiting.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back