What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Fergu - 76561198408808625 - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabIo

Your In-game name

Pablo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Fergu - 76561198408808625

Date of the incident

18/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing a SAF Cargo Drop, In essence, I got killed by a player that was outside of the zone. The proof I have is the video I have, of which once I die, reveals the position on the player that killed me, in the top left of the screen. You can see him crouched on top of the hill, and shots fireing my way. To further prove his position, I have taken a screenshot in the editor that proves it is him and not a rock. Additionally, if he was in the zone, it wouldn't of taken him so long to run down to me. Also Early on in the video, you can see where the zone line is, he would have to be halfway down that hill for him to kill me, not on the ridgeline. One I called him out for this, he said he was in the zone, and then said I shot at him, which is impossible since he was behind a hill. I went to speak to them however he wasn't there, and his mates told me to report him instead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/532c3bed30740946064b0c31e25a38b8

https://gyazo.com/748bd1f1d21f2eaac5ba02ebfbbbf2b5

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to TeamSpeak if you are still willing to ressolve the situation as I had to log off after as I kept on getting kicked for bad internet

Come to TeamSpeak if you are still willing to ressolve the situation as I had to log off after as I kept on getting kicked for bad internet
I tried to resolve the issue. It’s just enfurating that you know you were outside the zone , killed me and then claim that you were in the zone ? And then proceeded to cover it up . I was waiting in support of which I told you multiple times. You had the chance to resolve it but no show. I intend to carry this report out. 

If you have a problem with something i did you should of come to the ground branch lobby as that is the gang i was with at the time, i also waited there for you for 5 or so minuets and after you did not join i logged off as i had been on the whole day and needed a break.

You claim i was behind a hill, you would be correct i landed behind a hill and then slowly ran to the left of the hill before coming over the hill to finally kill you in the end. Thats what i know i did, you don't have to believe me as you can believe whatever you choose but that is my side of the story and i hope you can understand.

My shadow play has stopped working like a week before this and i don't know anything better to use.
Ok - the solution is 9 times out of 10 to update the Nvidia Gforce Experience Driver. That will enable Shadowplay to work as well. 

Seeing as as you have no footage we will have to evaluate the situation based on the provided evidence. 

Pablo, anything else to add before the verdict?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok - the solution is 9 times out of 10 to update the Nvidia Gforce Experience Driver. That will enable Shadowplay to work as well. 

Seeing as as you have no footage we will have to evaluate the situation based on the provided evidence. 

Pablo, anything else to add before the verdict?
Just that they tried to cover it up , proclaiming that he was in the zone  . Even tho I knew he wasn’t and evidently can prove he wasn’t . Might fool some but not me. I don’t think it’s a very nice thing to do at all .

Ok - I have come to a conclusion. 

Based on the evidence Im not able determine if he is indeed outside - or inside the zone. Your Gyazo screenshot where you're highlighting something is not enough for me to know that its A) him, and B) what his location is. I appreciate the time and effort you've gone through to try and help us arrive at the same conclusion as you - but Im not going to issue a ban on something Im not confident in. 

Report rejected

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back