What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

[Content Deleted]

This guy already took loans from other members and had not paid back any loan back, scammer in my opinion and should watch out if he tries to join your group. 

This guy already took loans from other members and had not paid back any loan back, scammer in my opinion and should watch out if he tries to join your group. 
Im paying him back I’ve paid him today and I’ve only had one loan from him and I got it for 6 mil and I owe him 2 mil and it’s been less than a week

Last edited by a moderator:
This is starting to get silly..... How about you all get off your backsides and make some money instead of resorting to putting "I'm poor pls giv meh moneh," on the forums. I've been flatline broke and I don't go to forums.

I already donated money to your previous one. Hmm, I guess one act of charity turns into a common practice in taking money for your own benefit. 

This should be once in a blue moon kind of deal not every John Smith and their pals. 

Even then like Ralph said, Go make some money. Weed Runs, Gold Bars, 7.62 suppressors. Enough said.

Mate you really cant rely on others to do the dirty work for you, yeh there are people out there with hundreds of millions and you might think but they might give me a mil or two not how it works people do it out of generosity and they worked hard for they money and don't think they want to give it to someone who cant be bothered to do a couple runs 

Poseiden weed 1.4 million a hemmt run 

diamonds 900k hemmt run 

both with good processing takes 30 mins and the best part about making this money then buying the Huron is the satisfaction of doing it yourself 

finally as Ralph said he was flat line broke not a penny in his pocket or his bank account and you would think i would give him money like fuck did i i told him to make it himself and ive been mates with him for a good year now

moral of this is that you want something you work for it 

@Ralph the Hobo 

Yeah I do work for my stuff I’ve earned 11 million 
Well how do you think other community members earn it? By getting cozy with the staff team and spawning a couple mill here or there? No! They earn their money - they make their hundreds of millions, as should you, it isn’t hard...

Is everyone done making hate comments or is there more? If you haven’t got anything nice to say don’t say anything 
dont ask for money and expect it people do get angry at this as it shows some people rely on others for their own benifits

Hello @Sunny

After a full investigation by the Altis police we can confirm you have committed acts of fraud against the people of Altis and taken part in highly illegal scams for personal gain.

Following this you will be pursued by the National Crime Agency for arrest and any vehicles purchased with said money will be scrapped on sight.

Have a good day

Back