What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Underwater Activities

NotBailey

So I am yet to even go underwater in all of my time playing Arma and wanted to know what is required to perform in the events that happen underwater, for example the Shipwrecks. What would I need and how would I do it. Is it illegal and questions relevant to that. Could someone help me out down below. Thanks.  :))

Moved to Questions & Answers

To slightly answer your question, here is a rough list of things you will need to become submersible and avoid a watery demise.

• Wetsuit - Obtained at Diving Shop (This allows you to move faster in water due to flippers)
  • Rebreather - Obtained at Diving Shop (Large container that fits your vest slot, this allows you to breath underwater...Quite important)
  • Diving Goggles - Obtained at Diving Shop (This reduces the blurriness and allows for more sight underwater)
  • SDAR - Obtained at...Rebel Outpost? (Special Dual-medium Assault Rifle, usable underwater. this isn't necessary but something to keep in mind)
I don't have any answers regarding the shipwreck. Darn criminal

Thank you for the answers.

Will see you at the shipwreck ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll need an excavator and some friends for shipwrecks especially HM ones as gold bars can only be placed in ground vehicles (including those slinged).

Back