What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - KipperTurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

KipperTurb

In-game Name

KipperTurb

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112061-un-ban-appeal-kipperturb-041218/?tab=comments#comment-649539
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

2.2. rdm mis understanding on rules

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

waiting patiently.. playing ark while i wait to appeal again.

Why do you want to return ?

i miss arma and believe ive been patient enough and deserve a chance. if this server didnt mean anything to me i wouldnt be here now appealing again.

Why should we unban you ?

its been months. and ive grown up alot more if this appeal is accepted as ive waited a long time i will read all rules again before playing. ive missed roleplay so much over the months ive been gone.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

i didnt think of writing much since i wrote loads on my previous appeal and i feel as if they were rudely handled since i appealed so many times for rdm i didnt understand what else to write however if a admin can speak with me in ts for more i would happily do so i miss roleplay.co.uk its great!

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back