What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Undercover Police Units

NotBailey

The other day me and Daley had a run in with two undercover armed officers within a red hatchback sport. At first we thought they were hostile rebels who had pulled over to rob us but they went out of sight. As we used the Qilin to get closer we had noticed that they started the sirens and initiated pursuit. Thankfully we lost them in Neochori. But I had never seen these guys before and was wondering how long they have been around and how often other players have run across them?

hhahaha undercover is always around man. be careful.

Just remember if they are using undercover assets they have to be on NCA patrol or in an operation to use these undercover vehicles. 

As told by @SI Ali Barber so @Brandon Pigeon watch out when your unbanned! were watching you

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneaky Beaky!!

---------------------------------------​

@baileyjhuss7 The NCA (National Crime Agency) & MI5 have access to unmarked vehicles and some other assets. The NCA use these to help crack down on serious organised crime such as Armed Robbery, Hostage taking, Money laundering, firearm & narcotics trafficking. We deploy these tactics alongside marked units or with marked officers to ensure that we dont look like crazy rebels! If you have any questions please pop me a message.​

​

You wont run into us that often as we are usually hidden and out of sight waiting for the right moment but know we are always watching...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back