What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

"Hi I'm Bobby"

Renanberserker

I'm 25 years old and I've come from South America. Things got complicated on homeland, but nothing serious really. Most of my money has come from deliveries contracts I've made with friends and respectable people, but I got unlucky with one expecific delivery that almost got me on jail. The guy tricked me, saying that a package full of drugs was just normal cement, can you believe that? I explained the situation to the cops, and even though they didn't believed in my story (I don't know why) the judge bailed me, so I had to move to Altis to find other contracts. At first I was pretty upset with leaving the country, but I had to earn some more money because my girlfriend was pregnant. I mean, she ended up dumping me over the telephone in the airport, but those things happen.
Now that I've spent two days on Altis, I'm pretty happy with the decision. It's good to feel real freedom for once, the people are nice and very generous. There was a guy who tried to rob me but decided to give me money, saying it was because he was pitiful of my poorness, what a nice man! Now I'm back on the tracks doing my legal business, feel free to call me if you need something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Bobby was killed in a hostage situation that went wrong, ended up being executed in the bridge near Khavala. I know I didn't really needed to kill him off, but he was more of a test character anyway so RIP.
The new character I'm playing is Richard, he is american and I'm going to post updates about his story soon

Back