What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - (AMW) James moat - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyagi

Your In-game name

Miyagi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

(AMW) James moat

Date of the incident

22/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We came up to athira bank and saw two people inside and i went inside to chat and rob them sneakily by saying they robbed the bank i had a share in after a bit off talk on i managed to get one but the other ran off and we cornered him my friend accidently pulls out his starter pistol and turns away to try show it was accidental and james then pulls his rook RDMs markus and attempts on Diamond sword (PS this isnt my perspective this is my mates my recording glitched)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbol6A2s1VU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ha. It was a shitty situation tbh on your behalf. I had met a new player and was going to show him the ropes. Till you guys tried to rob us. Went Athira, you wanted to check us for MONEY, we complied by putting our hands up, while hands up you decide to try to RP putting handcuffs on and then took the new guys stuff, thats a consequence without an action and a scammy way of robbing someone. 

My POV which I'm not even going to post as I am at work, not even seen your POV but I imagine it has manya rule breaks in it. You tried, I escaped, saw a gun, threat to life. Forgot I was alone, capped one and almost second. If I didn’t lag you would have all been dead for trying to do shitty RP, not being clear on your demands then robbing new players. Lock thread and let admin decide. Only apologies is that I didn’t kill all to get in a tactical position. It was a shit robbery and when someone pulls a gun, especially once I resist I am going to shoot, you even said “we’ve got a runner” . He was trying to knock me out with no initiation starter pistol or not. 3 years + on this server and just seems to keep getting worse. Admins decide on any punishment. Happy to discuss on TS but if ud like to describe the rule break and how go for it. 🙂 peace out x. Also show the POV pf the actual party publishing or are you hiding something? 

Ha. It was a shitty situation tbh on your behalf. I had met a new player and was going to show him the ropes. Till you guys tried to rob us. Went Athira, you wanted to check us for MONEY, we complied by putting our hands up, while hands up you decide to try to RP putting handcuffs on and then took the new guys stuff, thats a consequence without an action and a scammy way of robbing someone. 
can you tell me whats wrong with this?

My POV which I'm not even going to post as I am at work, not even seen your POV but I imagine it has manya rule breaks in it. You tried, I escaped, saw a gun, threat to life. Forgot I was alone, capped one and almost second. If I didn’t lag you would have all been dead for trying to do shitty RP, not being clear on your demands then robbing new players. Lock thread and let admin decide. Only apologies is that I didn’t kill all to get in a tactical position. It was a shit robbery and when someone pulls a gun, especially once I resist I am going to shoot, you even said “we’ve got a runner” . He was trying to knock me out with no initiation starter pistol or not. 3 years + on this server and just seems to keep getting worse. Admins decide on any punishment. Happy to discuss on TS but if ud like to describe the rule break and how go for it. 🙂 peace out x. Also show the POV pf the actual party publishing or are you hiding something? 
Can you tell me what was shitty about our RP also you might want to check the video as it is from the start of the encounter to the end there are no rule breaks on our behalf and if someone pulls a rook or a gun on you you cant justy shoot at them because u fancy a little bit of rook bang you must initiate before hand and and if i said we've got a runner we would have to tell you to stop running or you will be knocked out  and for someone who states they have 3+ years on the server i should've thought they know these rules which you broke

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality role play, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

and rule 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

im saying you broke these rules its clear in the video i personally think i haven't broke any rules but thats for staff to decipher. If you think i have please state the rules i have broken what time on the video and so on 

Finally im not going to post on here till staff deal with this  

I asked multiple times if the hobo was getting his money back after searching us, as he was brand new to server. You dodged the question about 100 times. I was asking if you were robbing us and you would have been told to leave or be shot, instead U then proceed to take his stuff and destroy it. You would have took it all but wanted to claim this was RDM. I did not hear any initation mate. You asked us to put our hands up to search our pockets with no threat. We did so but then quickly spouted out! you were putting zip ties on. So you robbed someone by tricking them? No initiation? Care to explain the rule of randomly going round asking people to put there hands up and sneakly using 15k zipties on them? With no action and robbing that hobo with no initiation.

You tried to ziptie me with no consequence if i dont comply what did you want me to do? You broke the rules, police can’t just whack handcuffs on people mate when been told just to put hands up to search our pockets. Not one threat was made, i kept asking for it but you kept ignoring. You try to ziptie me without telling me I start running, your boi pulls a gun and gets gatted? I wanted to role play woth the new guy!

Watched video. Clearly trying to rob with no initiation. See in the video you said no restraining. I said you were robbing. You tried ur, mate pulls a gun as im blocked in so I shot him. If it’s RDM then sorry but you were robbing with no initiation ziptie no initiation and a guy pulls out a gun. Let admins sort.

Nice cutting of the audio as well 😉

Ok i dont need to shout at someone telling them to stick em up to rob i told you to put ur hands up and i zip tied the other geezer and he fell for the trap so i had zip tied him 

Ill tell you this whole situation in detail 

so we come round the corner and saw to people in the bank we wanted to rob we come in and LIE about this is our bank and were coming in to check if you have stolen the money i then proceed to roleplay that i have a share in the bank and seeing an armed man with an Ak-12 and you in the bank and i don't know why your saying hes a hobo he has an AK-12 if i was to replay the situation  i would think hes teaching you as you look like your just getting started i then get to the question of can i check your pockets for money you say why i said to see if you have robbed the bank that we have a share in you then after a bit of manipulating  i finally get both of you to get you hands on your head i then roleplay putting zipties on the other guy you try and escape out the front door my friends corner you and my mate aCcIdEnTlIy pulled out his starter pistol which cant do any harm to you anyway but then you clearly have stated that you thought he was going to knock yo ass out you then pulled your rook out and killed him fair enough you killed someone by your little assumptions and the proceeded to try and get the other man standing ion the door who didn't pose any sort of threat to you you shoot him and he is then fairly allowed to shoot at you back 

now Jim can you please state what is wrong with this situation as i don't have to say im robbing you what i did was make you think i was checking if u had money when infact i tricked both of you by saying that when really i was trying to slyly rob you which if fine you need to be more aware off this   

Just shit RP mate. If you want to rob someone. Let them know you are. Don’t block the exit and use rules as a way out of stuff like this. My POV I asked were you robbing us, we was going to be robbing a bank. “No problem, just check your pockets”, complied. You tell them they are being ziptied by the person not ziptying. Im not sure but pretty certain can’t just go round zip tying people.

He fell for the trap as hed been on the server 2 days. Great role model for role play guys! Imagine real life, “ye just wait there mate gonna handcuff you after telling you im just checking your pockets”. Ud dip but you were blocking all exits! Role play over Rule Play. Realistically if I wasn’t lagging I woulda capped you all, valuing my life and saving the hobo. Peace ✌️ x stop replying now mate. Seen enough.

And no, no RDM. as your mate pulled a gun out as soon as I did not comply, therefore making me think he was trying to knock me out, and yes, no threat made but again, real life, you would shit yourself and shoot the person who took the gun out!  Upload real video!

If he was in my gang it would be a counter report on Fail RP that you handcuffed that guy without telling him until he was defenceless. Plus the reason why you were doing so. Thats it now. X 

OMG YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU 

I CAN ROB SOME LIKE THAT IF I WANT TO I ROBBED A GUY WITH NOTHING BUT A ZIP TIE AND ROLE PLAY 

Kudos to you mate. Scamming though meh, bit of a sly game using the rules to you’re advantage. Sorry for capping you’re mate but he pulled a gun out in a robbery. Let the admins decide and leave me alone please. X

Can this be sorted by the way. I really don’t have much more to say. It was shit for me to shoot just like that but in roleplay id class that as initiation rather than by the rules. I just think you had nothing there and wanted to rob that guys gun. I was more worried he thought id took him out GZ to rob him. Don’t like being reported or reporting because everyone slips up, in this case I should not have been so trigger happy but i do think you had blocked me in, tricked me and pulleda gun. Sometimes my Nam training kicks in 😂. If really want ill comp 1 mil, mosy momey but I would still like admins input. X

Please submit a 2-3 min video before you arrive to the bank. And please do not add music to your video. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

ok if you can give me a bit off time i can do that

I do not play while being reported. A video from the guy reporting without cutting Audio in and out (thought that was a ban offence to put fake evidence up but hey ho) would be better.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats all we havve of video

30 seconds till on scene from a GZ, where your mate who “accidentally” pulls out a gun when I put my hands down, 2 mins prior was messing around “hands up or die”.....

I have looked into the Audio files of this new video, you have muted your Discord from the recording, you can hear it at 1:28 and also echo throughout if increase the DB to +20. specially after initial downing and it seems you are talking to yourself. Not trying to get out of it but you are putting up evidence that is not usable to be honest.

There was no threat or any hostile action when you started open fire. 

There for this report will be action on rule 2.2 RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back