What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - PC Hammah [7763] - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilShot

Your In-game name

DevilShot

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Hammah [7763]

Date of the incident

22/08/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friends had been setting up in positions to rob people selling diamonds at the diamond shop, all my friends, but me had, gotten successfully set up when a large number of police vehicles and and helicopters showed up, my friends (seeing this) had decided that they could not take on this many people so the decided to leave at the same time as me laying down to take position when i was shot. I asked around and no one had initiated and i had been shot without provocation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwQRc3Klww
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You were right in the middle of an active gunfight between cops and members of Ganja Nation.

+ Most likely on the cops point of view and like you said you were setting up with a weapon on your back.

+ Your friends in the helicopter were watching the whole situation, including me setup and trying to guess my weapon + watching the gunfight between rebels and cops and not saying anything 😂...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not watching a gunfight, I did not know there was one going on and there was no initiation for you to shoot me gun in my hand gun on my back or no gun or all. My friends where not telling me there was a gun fight going on he was scouting to see if it would be worth trying to rob this person at diamond shop.

I was not watching a gunfight, I did not know there was one going on and there was no initiation for you to shoot me gun in my hand gun on my back or no gun or all. My friends where not telling me there was a gun fight going on he was scouting to see if it would be worth trying to rob this person at diamond shop.
I only wanted to give this information that there was an active gunfight in there and be more usefull towards your report.

If you need any other point of view* feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Charles Crawford. Now unless you are invovled from the reporter's side or the guy being reported. Refrain from posting.

[SIZE=medium](15.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.[/SIZE]

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright let's start with this.

From the video I can see the police were in a gunfight with rebels, Being ontop of a crane with your primary weapon and pulling your secondary does not look like you are just 'watching' the situation.
This looks like you're setting up to start shooting.

Now if you're unaware that there is currently a gunfight going on you were still aware that there was some sort of situation going on.

If you notice Hammah waited until you pulled a gun before opening fire on you to confirm wether you had hostile intentions or not.
With this the police are unable to tell if you are involved or not as they don't know what gang you're apart of, all they know is you are geared and you're set up ontop of a crane with a weapon, this doesn't look good.

I will have to deny this report as it's a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time during a gunfight.

Report denied - No further action taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back